\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Then dont get all offended.

Its like the staying fit thread when your weight loss made you a sudden guru and that thread was going for your head. Lets not let that happen here.

What in the hell are you talking about? lol you panties in a bunch because I made a comment about me seeing BMWs dirt cheap. Man get the hell on some where.

Thats fine but im just confused as to why someone that "doesn't give a crap about cars" takes time out of their day to go to a car thread and give their opinion on cars. 

I've posted in this thread numerous times in the past 5+ yrs its been around. You the Thread Police? Sit the hell down somewhere.

What in the hell are you talking about? lol you panties in a bunch because I made a comment about me seeing BMWs dirt cheap. Man get the hell on some where.
Bruh if you don't care or know about cars then carry on. Don't bring that negativity into this thread.

I guess this is what we get for bringing the lurkers out :lol

I've posted in this thread numerous times in the past 5+ yrs its been around. You the Thread Police? Sit the hell down somewhere.
Thread Police? nah

But im not sure why you're so concerned about something you don't care about.

You won't catch me offering my opinions in the Wrestling thread or Futbol thread or other threads based on topics i don't give a crap about. 

Bruh if you don't care or know about cars then carry on. Don't bring that negativity into this thread.

I guess this is what we get for bringing the lurkers out :lol

Nah the negativity is the unnecessary elitist mentality. I've posted in this thread before half of these dudes had accounts on the site. I don't care what kind of clout cats have in this thread, they can get the hell on with the side talk. I made a basic post, and dudes want to take it somewhere else on some slick stuff, nah b I`m going to call it out point blank lol. I`m not here to derail the thread, but all that extra stuff won't be tolerated thats for sure.

BMW, Merc, Porshe, Land rover etc are well aware that majority of people want to floss.

BMW 1-2 series X1, Merc CLA, GLA are front wheel drive meant to capture sales from civic drivers who want to floss the badge

Porsche sells more base model Cayennes, Macans, Panamera because people want to floss the badge

Range rover created the evoque and discovery sport for badge flossers and that's where most of their sales come from

I agree that theres a small percent of "enthusiasts" but I disagree that majority of BMW owners get them to floss.

You bought your Honda because you liked it for some reason and wanted it right? The same can be said for someone buying a base model 328 or a $125k M6. It doesnt have to be because they wanted to show it off. Thats the exact line of someone who cant afford them says.

I just find it funny how someone who would never get a BMW and plans to drive his Camry to the dirt would make a post concering the terrible resale of a 08 550i.

And were the ones being negative?

At the end of the day, sales figures don't lie. Base model CLAs, GLA, 1 series, X1, Evoques, Discovery sports, Cayennes, Macans, panameras are what are selling the most

Back
Top Bottom