\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

sneakerpro boutta get his signature revoked tbh

Maybe if lived somewhere else I would feel different.

Where I live at there are nothing beautifully paved well lit expressways.

I legit do 100+ to work when I'm running late. Still haven't been given a moving violation in Texas in 7+ years.

I gotta get it together though I got flicked doing 73 in a 45 Christmas night. Only reason they told me they let me go is because there weren't any other cars on the road.

[thread="266081"] [/thread]
If you aren't taking your car to the track on a regular basis how are you any different?
lol wut?

You gonna tell me there wouldn't be a difference in your every day driving experience if you drove let's say a 2015 Toyota Camry vs if you drove a 2010 Shelby GT500? 

By your logic, every single person that doesn't regularly go to a race track should be driving a Prius.

If you buy an performance car to Drive point a to point b and sit in traffic then it's a waste.

You don't have a buy a Prius if that's what your daily drive consists of then yeah cop something fuel efficient and comfortable

Well I guess I'm fortunate to live where my drive is mostly back roads and a little highway and zero city or traffic driving.

Maybe if lived somewhere else I would feel different.

Where I live at there are nothing beautifully paved well lit expressways.

I legit do 100+ to work when I'm running late. Still haven't been given a moving violation in Texas in 7+ years.

I gotta get it together though I got flicked doing 73 in a 45 Christmas night. Only reason they told me they let me go is because there weren't any other cars on the road.

Had no idea you were in Dallas, do they still race on Tuesdays?

Lol a little story from today
So I was driving to church and the route I always take thru this city allows me to access the interstate. So it was me and two other cars going south spd lmt was 40. So along the divided two lanes road I noticed a police suv (lights on top/logos around) had someone off to the side on the going north side :smh:. I mumbled **** the police as me and the two other cars passed by this small shopping center across from where the cop was handling his biz. We all got down the road a couple feet and I notice in the rear view a dark suv brazenly flying towards me (must have been hiding out in the shopping center) I slowed down quick but within 30 seconds he was on my tail. Peeped lights in grille and where both sun visors are. So he followed closely by then I slowed down from 50 to 40 (which is the posted speed) he peeped I noticed him by now and was cool so he pulled to the side to turn off but not before flashing the lights a quick sec to let me know u got lucky :lol:

Quickest way to spot an undercover cop
A rack on the front of a fishbowl
Small truck Hubcaps on cruisers and SUVs/Trucks
Complete Blackout Paint/Tint or Fishbowl Look
Lights in grille and inner front bumper, on the sides of the license plate, on interior front where sun visors, back passenger & trunk windows are,
on both sides of the step up near the wheel column (SUVs Only)
If back window on one side is slightly down and you see what looks like a cage then
UNDERCOVER COP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peep the scene while you drive!!!!!!!!!
NO TICKETS 2016!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
yea that **** ain't cool.

Do some highway pulls if you want but don't start putting other people in danger
This. You wanna kill yourself doing some stupid ****, go for it. But endangering others ain't cool at all, take it to the track if you wanna weave through other drivers.

:pimp:

So we all gonna lie here and say we dont weave through traffic and act like Dominic Toretto sometimes? Keyword: sometimes.

Last edited:
If you buy an performance car to Drive point a to point b and sit in traffic then it's a waste.

You don't have a buy a Prius if that's what your daily drive consists of then yeah cop something fuel efficient and comfortable
Who is this guy?

Are you a track king? Ricky Bobby? Dale Jr? 

Do you have a 10 second car?

If not....

Congratulations you just played yourself.

yeah i live in miami , a lot of us have "performance" cars out here .....and we all sit in traffic 90% of the time.................

When J say weave throuh traffic I dont mean for a whole sequence like in FF. :lol: Theres a slow car in front of you and you want to switch lanes, slide to the left, gun it and pass him, move back to the middle, oh theres another slow car in front? Slide tooo the right, then back to the middle. No one means weaving and bobbing irresponisbly for 6 exits on the 87.

@wj4 thank you for your story, gave me some real insight. I know you're a smart dude too.

If you feel old BMW makes you an enthusiast/expert by all means do you.

Most of you on this forum are spoiled/rich anyways.
Good talk guys thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom