\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So we all gonna lie here and say we dont weave through traffic and act like Dominic Toretto sometimes? Keyword: sometimes.
I did

One time in my mothers small suv :lol:

Felt like a base model vette compared to my van :lol:
I had to pick her up from work when my car was being worked on land couldn't be late

It always shocks me when I see a minivan or suv passing me on the highway weaving in and out like it's Gran Turismo

Or even worse when it's a Prius.
:lol:

Fastest I've gotten that van up to was 95

That thing was floating but I was scared as **** to go faster :lol: (started shaking)

I know I been talking about it for a while but man I can wait till I get an actual car :lol:

The v8 boys gonna take this thread over

People in that other thread are suggesting getting a corolla :rofl:
Al Audi the ///M is not for you my friend

People in that other thread are suggesting getting a corolla :rofl:
Al Audi the ///M is not for you my friend

this

if you a regular car guy and dont know nothin bout cars or performance stay away from da ///m or any powerful car for that matter

Almost forgot

I went to visit my cousin and he told me to step into th garage and I saw this (his pops vehicle)

I think it's a 350 in it I'm not sure
Hopefully when I go back in a few weeks my uncle lets me drive it around the block

Or let's me start it up atleast :lol:

It always shocks me when I see a minivan or suv passing me on the highway weaving in and out like it's Gran Turismo

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at minivan
:lol:

Fastest I've gotten that van up to was 95

That thing was floating but I was scared as **** to go faster :lol: (started shaking)

:lol: you going to hit Mach 1 and everything starts flying off the frame including the paint

Almost forgot

I went to visit my cousin and he told me to step into th garage and I saw this (his pops vehicle)

I think it's a 350 in it I'm not sure
Hopefully when I go back in a few weeks my uncle lets me drive it around the block

Or let's me start it up atleast :lol:
CURREN$Y Would be proud AF :smokin

Last edited:
Happy New Year to all my NT car bro's.  Some great pickups and posts in 2015.  Hoping we all continue to flourish in 2016.  

One year closer to obtaining the GOAT:

Getting Bilstein's + Tanabe lowering springs installed on my 97 NSX today.  Should equal a 1.3 inch drop from stock.  Will have pics soon with the TE37SL's installed 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Aight bros tire help time.

I think I know what most of you will say but....

Should I run 245/275 for a slight stretch and flush look or should I run 265/295 so the meaty flush look?

Last edited:
Aight bros tire help time.

I think I know what most of you will say but....

Should I run 245/275 for a slight stretch and flush look or should I run 265/295 so the meaty flush look?
Can it not be both?

If not, the latter :pimp:

New 2017 E-class photos leaked today.

It looks like a large C-class which looks like a small S-class. Mercedes is the new Audi from that standpoint.

Interior is fire though.

New 2017 E-class photos leaked today.

It looks like a large C-class which looks like a small S-class. Mercedes is the new Audi from that standpoint.

Interior is fire though.

Pretty much. They may as well release all new models within a year of each other. With the S-Class having been out for like two years, it makes this not look new. I like it but they're all just too familiar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom