\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Wow AI, my whole perception of you changed. I didn't know the badge flexing was that real in a place like CT. I know down here in Northern FL, you see a lot of the same, but they somewhat care about performance too. You won't just see a 328 or any x-series in the entry level model. But V8s rule supreme around here. You'll see challengers, corvettes and camaro's all day.

You wasted your money on that diffuser nelson999 nelson999 , could've just outlined one with tape instead :lol:

lol

Ive been watching that guys channel posted a few pages back and he is building a ******* bad *** GC8. Makes me miss being #TeamRumble

@wj4 thank you for your story, gave me some real insight. I know you're a smart dude too.

If you feel old BMW makes you an enthusiast/expert by all means do you.

Most of you on this forum are spoiled/rich anyways.
Good talk guys thanks
You sound so ******* salty man :lol:

says an e92 m3 is old
yet calls us spoiled/rich
????

that was just the last generation.. what the hell :lol:

Last edited:
A v8 in an M3 was never the wave. That defeats the purpose of an M 3 series in the first place. An M3 should be light and have and inline 6 engine.

V8s should be for the heavier X5

I doubt it but do any of you guys watch the haggard garage kids on youtube?

They buy cheap miatas and drift them. They did a budget turbo to a protege they got donated and blew the motor i think. They remind me of the good ol days of buying cheap ebay parts in high school and trying to fix your car in the middle of the night with a flashlight. Lol

So we all gonna lie here and say we dont weave through traffic and act like Dominic Toretto sometimes? Keyword: sometimes.
I did

One time in my mothers small suv :lol:

Felt like a base model vette compared to my van :lol:
I had to pick her up from work when my car was being worked on land couldn't be late

That tape diffuser :rofl:

WCIS lead me to believe the Launch edition would hold it's value 

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5386767271.html

$35k with only 1700 miles on it :nerd:  
That is only $3k below MSRP after nearly 2 years 

How is that not good :lol:  

I thought WCIS paid 55K

Nah, I say 55k to rustle jims, because that's what it has cost me up until now, with everything that I threw in her.

42k OTD

Ahh.

I think its dope that like that car so much.

You got means to cop something more "baller" but you like your whip.

I wish more people had this mindset.

I remember when the chally used to be nt car of choice dem hemi now it's progressed to luxury or m3s glad to see yall doing good

Just got a chance to read through the other thread

In regards to all that talk yesterday, this isn't badge flossing?

let me tell you what my uncle , boss and a few other bmw / other luxury vehicle owners told me when i got the car.............they all basically said "youre going to get attention from girls thinking you got money to blow , and people that drive toyotas will find a way to criticize your car to give their minds a reason why they dont have a luxury car"  

Last edited:
So we all gonna lie here and say we dont weave through traffic and act like Dominic Toretto sometimes? Keyword: sometimes.
I did

I had to pick her up from work when my car was being worked on land couldn't be late

It always shocks me when I see a minivan or suv passing me on the highway weaving in and out like it's Gran Turismo

I did

It always shocks me when I see a minivan or suv passing me on the highway weaving in and out like it's Gran Turismo

Or even worse when it's a Prius.

Really? Man NT never changes :lol:

Sounds like something my old buddy Iknownuffin would say

Like I told him, show us all how to buy a $70k car at 19...... if not SHHHHHH.

One of the realist statements to ever be posted on NT

Back
Top Bottom