\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I thought I posted it in here before.

not feeling the wheels but thats dope 
pimp.gif

not feeling the wheels but thats dope 
pimp.gif
Yeah the wheels are whatever, that **** is scary fast, all he has to do is stomp on it and its fishtails all over the place lol I about **** my pants when he took me fore a ride. Its beautiful in person, the paint is nicer than mine.

Yeah the wheels are whatever, that **** is scary fast, all he has to do is stomp on it and its fishtails all over the place lol I about **** my pants when he took me fore a ride. Its beautiful in person, the paint is nicer than mine.
Beautiful theres no doubt about it. whats it putting the wheels?

Last edited:

Somewhere in the low 7s I believe.
damn thats pretty respectable.

whats the most highest hp cars you guys have owned and driven? 

700 hundred horsepower is an insane amount and i imagine its such a thrilling ride. Most i drove was about 550 and owned is about 250 but hoping to change that soon 
smokin.gif

Somewhere in the low 7s I believe.
700 hundred horsepower is an insane amount and i imagine its such a thrilling ride. Most i drove was about 550 and owned is about 250 but hoping to change that soon :smokin

Current whip is 485 and my brother's whip puts 655 to the wheels.

I don't think I'm doing anything faster as a daily.

I'm leaning toward selling my current car and buying a daily and an insane project car.

I'm leaning toward selling my current car and buying a daily and an insane project car.

What are these cars?

smokin.gif

what kinda project car you talmbout?

Highest i owned was Evo with 418whp and highest i've driven is a 2012 corvette zr1 with about 800 to the wheels

bonus: highest hp car i've ridden in was a Twin Turbo Gallardo with 1252hp to the wheels

Last edited:
700 hundred horsepower is an insane amount and i imagine its such a thrilling ride. Most i drove was about 550 and owned is about 250 but hoping to change that soon :smokin
My current Lightning has 380hp and 450 ft/lb, and it's the second one I've had, so there's 2 vehicles I've owned/own with 380hp. Also my old TBSS had 400 hp stock. Another 100 hp or so for the lightning or TBSS and I think they'd be perfect.

I'm not sure if I've driven anything with more hp to be honest.... when I used to be an upholsterer we had some AMG Mercedes, bmw's etc come through which I drove, but I wouldn't know their stats

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom