\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Clean rig we just got in. Numbers matching 67 Nova SS with 56k original miles. 327, 4 speed, factory A/C.  im a big fan of the 66-67 Nova

837fad4a_2016-02-0313.41.29.jpeg

Love that interior

Yo that challenger is sick! Love the big body muscle too.

Serious question for you dodge owners here. Have they been honestly reliable for you guys? I ask because all dodges from my uncles old pickup - too durangos, chargers at work have been POS. Always a problem

Yo that challenger is sick! Love the big body muscle too.

Serious question for you dodge owners here. Have they been honestly reliable for you guys? I ask because all dodges from my uncles old pickup - too durangos, chargers at work have been POS. Always a problem

I've bought 3 straight.

No problems from any of them that I didn't cause myself.

The oldest one I had only had 40K miles though.

Sweet looking car.  Is this at a dealership or a garage?
dealership. we do classics and exotics and other unique cars. the f150 is only there because its owned by one of our top customers and he said hey sell this for me real quick i need space because my 488 is arriving this week and im ordering a 2017 Raptor 
laugh.gif
   it is pretty badass though, fully loaded. massage seats, 360 degree cameras, park assist, pano roof, etc

anyway, we swapped out the wheels on the Nova to the correct Rallye wheels the car came with. looks way better now IMO

770d51a1_IMG_20160204_171123484.jpeg

Last edited:
What type of Maserati is that?... I want wiki it and fight out everything about it so I can replace that with something else useless :lol:...

Sweet looking car.  Is this at a dealership or a garage?
dealership. we do classics and exotics and other unique cars. the f150 is only there because its owned by one of our top customers and he said hey sell this for me real quick i need space because my 488 is arriving this week and im ordering a 2017 Raptor :lol:    it is pretty badass though, fully loaded. massage seats, 360 degree cameras, park assist, pano roof, etc

anyway, we swapped out the wheels on the Nova to the correct Rallye wheels the car came with. looks way better now IMO

770d51a1_IMG_20160204_171123484.jpeg

Great decision

I can't wait till the car shows start again

Wana see what people have been working on in the winter

Back
Top Bottom