\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I have 20% front and 5% on the back but the taillights I have use like 6 reverse led's so it's pretty bright and I can see just fine

Made an appointment to get my windows tinted
nerd.gif

Do you guys think it's worth it to get 35%? I'm not thaat afraid about getting pulled over, but I'm not okay with my visibility being effected, especially at night. My car already comes with some very very light tint from the factory, so it won't be a true 35% anyways. But I'm not sure if I should go for 20...

I'll see if I can try to get 30% though, but I only remember seeing the 20 and 35 options (that I would consider)
My favorite combo for a clean even look is 35% on the front and 20 on the rear. I've always rocked that on my cars in California and never had an issue with cops.

I'm a big fan of having the front and rear tints close enough % that you can't even tell their different from most angles. 20/35 achieves that 

Last edited:
17x9 +45 235/40 tires... :D
Word thanks they look great. My si is currently stock height right now. I wanna lower it a bit but not have it all stanced out like crazy considering the fact i live in Mass with potholes everywhere. My extended warranty expires may 2017 so that'll give me enough time to save up for a set of new suspension

Made an appointment to get my windows tinted :nerd:

Do you guys think it's worth it to get 35%? I'm not thaat afraid about getting pulled over, but I'm not okay with my visibility being effected, especially at night. My car already comes with some very very light tint from the factory, so it won't be a true 35% anyways. But I'm not sure if I should go for 20...

I'll see if I can try to get 30% though, but I only remember seeing the 20 and 35 options (that I would consider)

My favorite combo for a clean even look is 35% on the front and 20 on the rear. I've always rocked that on my cars in California and never had an issue with cops.

I'm a big fan of having the front and rear tints close enough % that you can't even tell their different from most angles. 20/35 achieves that 
I remember some of you in here suggesting to go for ceramic tints on your car. The place I went to for tint offered SunTek brand films. I went with the CXP18 since that was the darkest they had before limo tint(which I think is 5%). I got all 4 door windows plus the rear windshield tinted for $245.

I honestly did not think it was going to be so expensive but the guy told me to that the CXP was the best. I need to go back and do the front windshield as well. Apparently it has a lifetime manufacturer's warranty too. I need to take a pic of my car but I haven't washed it in a month. :smh:

http://www.suntekfilms.com/automotive/automotive-cxp.aspx

Last edited:
Yea a lot of tint shops carry Suntek. They claim it to be very good quality. Idk the comparison between Llumar and Suntek though. Llumar has been in the market for years.

Word thanks they look great. My si is currently stock height right now. I wanna lower it a bit but not have it all stanced out like crazy considering the fact i live in Mass with potholes everywhere. My extended warranty expires may 2017 so that'll give me enough time to save up for a set of new suspension

Yeah, I went all in with this car... Sadly I dont have it anymore... I miss it sometimes...

I didnt wait for warranty to expire... within couple months of owning I was at it already :lol:

VSXX are en route

:nthat:

i have 15 in the back and 30 in the front. LIke Nelson said I wanted to achieve that flush look where you can't tell the difference between the two and for me this combo works great. I went with the LLumar CTX ceramic and so far it's been great. It looks dark at night since I have black interior from a distance but up close I can see almost right through.

Yukon with the 6.2 :pimp:
Not the big land barge version though :lol:

Denali if you go yukon or get the LTZ tahoe save yourself a couple grand and still have all the features only come in a 5.3 V8 which i personally would rather drive wish the Denali wasn't only made in a 6.2

The 2007-2014 Denali 's Tahoe's and Escalade are great looking trucks and from what I hear are very reliable

will definitely be in consideration for vehicle honestly ill probably just have to decide between one of those or a Benz

pulling the trigger probably 8 months before graduation its only right

Go with 20%. You may regret going with 35%. Not a fan of the mixed look. Either go 20 or 35 all around.

Go with 20%. You may regret going with 35%. Not a fan of the mixed look. Either go 20 or 35 all around.

I would but people in the previous page even said parking at night had visibility issues with 20%. I don't want to deal with any visibility issues at all

I had zero visibility issues with my girls last car when she had 20% but that's just me. To each their own.

I would but people in the previous page even said parking at night had visibility issues with 20%. I don't want to deal with any visibility issues at all
I don't think you will have any issues at night if there's some type of light source

Stupid question...but has anybody gotten their sunroof tinted as well?

Back
Top Bottom