\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Saw a GT350R in the flesh tonight. I didn't take a picture, because I'm sure you all know what it looks like. It sounded bad *** :smokin

Saw a GT350R in the flesh tonight. I didn't take a picture, because I'm sure you all know what it looks like. It sounded bad ***
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

The bravery :lol:

I only remember one time I had to drive on the highway weaving throw traffic ,had to get my mothers car back to her before she got off work because my van was in the shop.
This guy in a black G6 joined me in doing so but it seemed he wanted to race me . He was having a ball when I glanced at him :lol:

pimp.gif

I do miss the raw power of the Evo sometimes.  Definitely wouldn't mind building one with 700+ whp at some point down the road when i can afford to have more than one nice car

My co worker bought a 2011 GT500 last night, I got a chance to ride it in this morning and 
sick.gif
 that thing is nasty, pulls like a mfer. He was breaking traction easy through almost every gear.

My co worker bought a 2011 GT500 last night, I got a chance to ride it in this morning and :x  that thing is nasty, pulls like a mfer. He was breaking traction easy through almost every gear.
:pimp: I love seeing a car spin a lil bit after each shift
All that power. :pimp:

Made an appointment to get my windows tinted :nerd:

Do you guys think it's worth it to get 35%? I'm not thaat afraid about getting pulled over, but I'm not okay with my visibility being effected, especially at night. My car already comes with some very very light tint from the factory, so it won't be a true 35% anyways. But I'm not sure if I should go for 20...

I'll see if I can try to get 30% though, but I only remember seeing the 20 and 35 options (that I would consider)

Last edited:

Do you guys think it's worth it to get 35%? I'm not thaat afraid about getting pulled over, but I'm not okay with my visibility being effected, especially at night. My car already comes with some very very light tint from the factory, so it won't be a true 35% anyways. But I'm not sure if I should go for 20...

I'll see if I can try to get 30% though, but I only remember seeing the 20 and 35 options (that I would consider)

i think 20% is the most you can do and still have decently visibility at night.

i've been in a car with 10% and you can't see ****.

35 to me looks fine, especially if you have a darker interior

Last edited:

20% is still light enough IMO

I had 20% on my last car and driving visibility was fine at night. Parking was a ***** though. Had to roll down the window to see lines/curbs when backing in/parallel parking.

Never got pulled over in the 4 years I had it and it looked pitch black due to black interior. I'm going 35% this time around though.

i have 30% all around right now (black interior too) its dark but not too dark i like it and wouldve went darker but not trying to get pulled over :lol: visibility is fine at night for me parking/driving

20% is def dark though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom