\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yea its really a solid choice for the price. Its bascially the mix between the e46 and the evo
This is super accurate.

You could even find a AWD 335i if you search hard

Edit: i see you already added the AWD part after i saw ur post 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I would prob recommend starting with the below options besides your choices

Wrx/ older STI
VW GTI/GLI
370z
s2000
speed3
335i

Not sure what you can get a decent s4 for
I would stay away from any high mileage car that has a turbo and was possibly owned by a young person, aka STI. 

Right now I'm leaning towards getting the Work VSXX i posted a couple of pages back, but I'm still waiting to hear back from the Mag Blue TE37 owner on a price.  

But i just feel like the VSXX fit the E92 better, I know both are Japanese but the TE37 might be a little too Tuner for it.
Get the vsxx. More classy and grown up, like you said, TE37 is gonna be a tuner look.

Get the vsxx. More classy and grown up, like you said, TE37 is gonna be a tuner look.
i agree, just trying to get the guy to accept a price i feel comfortable with. I want to be able to get my money back when i inevitably sell them to change up the look at some point and I'm going to have to shell out a nice chunk of money for tires

Right now I'm leaning towards getting the Work VSXX i posted a couple of pages back, but I'm still waiting to hear back from the Mag Blue TE37 owner on a price.  

But i just feel like the VSXX fit the E92 better, I know both are Japanese but the TE37 might be a little too Tuner for it.
Get the Works, mesh is sex brah. 
Meh idiots drive all types of makes and models.
*nods head in agreement*

Just get a 335i. 

With just bolt ons, a tune and 40% e85 . you well make around 450-480whp and 520-550 tq
This. After doing more research on the N54, it really is one of the best engines BMW has ever produced. If BMW would have put it in an M I would be trying to find one right now.

Get the Works, mesh is sex brah. 

*nods head in agreement*

This. After doing more research on the N54, it really is one of the best engines BMW has ever produced. If BMW would have put it in an M I would be trying to find one right now.
The N54 is in the 1M

With this single turbo kit you can get 700+ whp on a stock block. The turbo kit is only $3700

http://www.jpworkz.com/product-p/a005.htm

Just changed out my stock fogs to white

Last edited:
That is cheap as **** for a PTE 6262 turbo kit. Assuming all your fueling and tuning is on point for not much more and your stock block can take it, that's literally pennies for that amount of power.

For my car a similar 6262 turbo kit would be closer to $6k for a single turbo/wastegate setup. And to properly support it and use every single pony efficiently, I would say another $18-$20k.

I wish I had a cool car.
What would you get if you could? Or what do you plan on getting?
one of those "taxis" I was posting a few days ago :lol:

Just gotta save a bit more because most likelyy I'd have to go outta town to get it or have it sent to me

Or hell just finding the time to do all that. Should be fun :lol:
one of those "taxis" I was posting a few days ago :lol:

Just gotta save a bit more because most likelyy I'd have to go outta town to get it or have it sent to me

Or hell just finding the time to do all that. Should be fun :lol:
Good luck on your search man it's always fun looking for a car :pimp:
thanks homie it'll take some time but it'll be worth it.

Super quote , sorry folks .

Hey that rhymes.

I can rhyme :pimp:

But anywho look what I spotted on the highway yesterday

Some fool just came to my work wanting to sell a 01 Z06 with 60k miles.  I offered him a low number to buy it myself (12k). Then i car fax it and find out the odometer has been rolled back THREE TIMES. cutting off like 30 to 40k each time.  And this guy has owned it since 04, it was him that did it each time. What a scumbag

Some fool just came to my work wanting to sell a 01 Z06 with 60k miles.  I offered him a low number to buy it myself (12k). Then i car fax it and find out the odometer has been rolled back THREE TIMES. cutting off like 30 to 40k each time.  And this guy has owned it since 04, it was him that did it each time. What a scumbag
Damn dawg.

I gotta question .

You allow people to test drive the vehicles in the showroom like a regular dealership?

Thats actually illegal, a felony I'm pretty sure.

You never told me how you guys got a car with no title? I know theres ways to fix that.

New wrx/sti body is sleek as hell.

And for my jeep owners, ill be joining the family soon. Gona start my new job next month and save up and cop me that wrangler :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom