\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

We just brought in a 2011 SLS with tons of Renntech parts and a full Akropovic exhaust.  The sound :x

Pretty sure i just did some permanent damage to my ears by giving it a little throttle blip in the showroom

I didn't see any pics or hear the sound clip on instagram :nerd:

Is it white and did it come from LA? :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
ill get a sound clip one day

a3b462d7_IMG_20160502_165555884.jpeg

@yanky

@beat

@WaitWut

I have to get behind the wheel of one of those one day.

Don't feel bad though, I got walked so bad in my STI by a Stang one time it was like I was standing still 
sick.gif
Same here man I wanna feel that G force in the GTR

I'm waiting till they drop down to $35k to cop one

I haven't found any for under $50k yet. They will drop some more though, especially when the '17s come out.

Then the new joke will be why did you by a 8 year old GTR? :lol:

Lowest I've seen so far in my 50 mile radius was $58k. Forgot how many miles it had but it was up there. GTRs are beautiful to me. If I ever get one. Wingless replaced with a lip

I haven't found any for under $50k yet. They will drop some more though, especially when the '17s come out.

I have. I could have gotten an 09 with pretty low miles for 46k.  

My plan was always to get a GTR next after the M3 and then save for a GT3 next after that, but i might skip the GTR now. The pull of a modified one is insane but overall the driving experience is kind of bland. Honestly our cars are more fun to drive. I still want one tho 
laugh.gif

My plan was always to get a GTR next after the M3 and then save for a GT3 next after that, but i might skip the GTR now. The pull of a modified one is insane but overall the driving experience is kind of bland. Honestly our cars are more fun to drive. I still want one tho :lol:

I haven't driven one but I can totally see that. What is the difference between 750hp, 900hp, 1100hp on the street? Its a hell of a thrill but it last what 2 sec before you reach another car or a turn.

My plan was always to get a GTR next after the M3 and then save for a GT3 next after that, but i might skip the GTR now. The pull of a modified one is insane but overall the driving experience is kind of bland. Honestly our cars are more fun to drive. I still want one tho :lol:

You're copying my plan man, except instead of a GT3, I just got a carrera S. No regrets! GT3 still next though.

Just saw the new ss in action

Homie floored it and floated down the street

Unessesary spoiler n all.

Back
Top Bottom