\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Mustang strikes again

Out here losing control in v6 mustangs :smh:

The Aventador has very aggressive jagged lines all over. That's what gives it that menacing apperance.

*CHIEF KEEF* NAH *CHIEF KEEF*

Speaking of this dude, chief keef has a bmw i8 and we both wash our car at the same spot (valet at the local mall). Homie who takes the cars in told me he waxes his car every week...lol wtf? I've also seen game bring his red ghost there a few times and Gilbert arenas rolled in with the new maybach too.

Last edited:
I think aventador vs GT3 RS isn't fair because the RS is a 200k car at its core, I love me some Porsche but it isn't a fair comparison and I'll give it to the aventador any day.

But when I get that Arab money tho????

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

The upper end Porsches are enthusiast cars, Lambo is a "i want people to see me driving a Lambo" car

Last edited:
I'd abuse the hell out of a 670 sv everyday if I could.

With that said one of the dopest cars I've ever driven was a 997.2. Scary fast.

The upper end Porsches are enthusiast cars, Lambo is a "i want people to see me driving a Lambo" car

Yeah when it comes down to it, if I could ever get into the graces of my dealership to sell me the limited prod cars at sticker I would probably buy all of them and flip them after putting a few k miles on them. That's the beauty of the P car. My homie got his huracan when it was fresh on the streets and he's crying right now. The resale value on it is tanking quick.

*CHIEF KEEF* NAH *CHIEF KEEF*

Speaking of this dude, chief keef has a bmw i8 and we both wash our car at the same spot (valet at the local mall). Homie who takes the cars in told me he waxes his car every week...lol wtf? I've also seen game bring his red ghost there a few times and Gilbert arenas rolled in with the new maybach too.
Seems like you're in all the right circles. I want to own a Porsche like you before I turn 25.

:lol:

Ok man if you say so, you have a strong Porsche bias, we get it

Back
Top Bottom