\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

**** for $350 grand my hood is gonna have a horse or bull on it :lol:

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Porsche-Logo.png

ughhhhh... That sls exhaust note is pure sax [emoji]128553[/emoji]

All the talk of Lamborghini and Porsche, I'll have to agree with Nelson. I love lambo. They're designs are marvelous and that NA v12. But if I'm going for a real drivers car, a Porsche gt3 is the one to go for.

All the talk of Lamborghini and Porsche, I'll have to agree with Nelson. I love lambo. They're designs are marvelous and that NA v12. But if I'm going for a real drivers car, a Porsche gt3 is the one to go for.

No shifting your own gears AND a clutch no real enthusiast car.

:smokin

But lets be serious, most of us here have never driven anything of that calibur. :lol: Nelson and Wear have, anyone else?

But lets be serious, most of us here have never driven anything of that calibur. :lol: Nelson and Wear have, anyone else?

I asked this a couple weeks ago and no one responded :lol:...

Has anyone done one of those track days where you get to drive a Ferrari, Lambo, ect?... Groupon had a deal where you get to do 5 laps in a 360, 430, or Gallardo for $150... It's normally $800 :lol:... I'm going to do it next time it pops up on there... I have no problem paying that to drive a car like that...

nelson999 nelson999

How much are you asking for that SLS? I have been following pricing on them and noticed that the resale went up quite a bit. It could potentially be something to hold onto for a long time.

@Nelson999

How much are you asking for that SLS? I have been following pricing on them and noticed that the resale went up quite a bit. It could potentially be something to hold onto for a long time.
Yea, they've definitely gone up over the last couple of years. Not surprising at all since it was a limited production 2 year run.

Not sure yet but probably in the 170-180k range depending on what other comps we find.  I just found a white one with the same mileage for 199k on eBay

I asked this a couple weeks ago and no one responded :lol:...

Has anyone done one of those track days where you get to drive a Ferrari, Lambo, ect?... Groupon had a deal where you get to do 5 laps in a 360, 430, or Gallardo for $150... It's normally $800 :lol:... I'm going to do it next time it pops up on there... I have no problem paying that to drive a car like that...
My city isn't that cool to have it here .

I asked this a couple weeks ago and no one responded
laugh.gif

Has anyone done one of those track days where you get to drive a Ferrari, Lambo, ect?... Groupon had a deal where you get to do 5 laps in a 360, 430, or Gallardo for $150... It's normally $800
laugh.gif
... I'm going to do it next time it pops up on there... I have no problem paying that to drive a car like that...
My buddy did the one at Las Vegas motor speedway last year and said it was awesome. He said the instructors let you go hard.  I believe he chose the 458 Italia.

Speaking of, i found a 458 on eBay recently with like 125k miles and said it was previously used as one of the track rental cars in Vegas. They still wanted like 130k for it IIRC. Who the f is gonna buy that? 
laugh.gif

Edit: Fount it. Looks like they dropped the price 5k

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ferrari-458...65d797bc:g:mbwAAOSwnLdWs77T&item=121967712188

Last edited:
Yea, they've definitely gone up over the last couple of years. Not surprising at all since it was a limited production 2 year run.

Not sure yet but probably in the 170-180k range depending on what other comps we find.  I just found a white one with the same mileage for 199k on eBay

My homie sold his for 120...sucks for him. 20k miles tho.

Back
Top Bottom