\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

da carbon fiber paganis too >>

Just got back from an RWB build in progress. Nakai works lighting fast! I thought it would take him at least a week or two to get one car done but this guy is almost done with both cars in just three days!! Both of these are for the same guy. Will be going back tomorrow with my DSLR for the unveiling.

This one is the C4s I believe
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2021117/width/500/height/1000

RHD Kenmari Skyline GTR which is very cool to see as well as the AE86

One on the left is a C2s I think

Forgot to add this one

Both cars had 100-110k miles on them if anyone cares.

dam papi u gotta zoom out more

i wanted to see more of the 86 and skyline :lol:

If anyone can chime in on this that knows about this I would appreciate it

If you are cited for windshield tint, can the officer not allow you to go through the tunnel because your vehicle is considered a safety hazard?

I was cited for windshield tint (not complaining about that, I know its illegal) before coming into the midtown tunnel toll booth from the Queens side. The officer said that I am not allowed to use the tunnel because its a safety hazard. The dude made me take the last exit out and I had to take the 59th st bridge back to Manhattan.

That made no sense to me as I have been cited plenty of times before for this there and never had that happen. I think the cop was busting my balls.

Anyone have any knowledge on that just for my curiosity? So from his point of view, if I am cited for a broken headlight, which is a safety issue, I cant go through the tunnel? Lol

Thanks

thats sick man.  There's a private track event coming up in the next week at Thunder Hill while Nakai is in town (i think it might be sunday) for RWB owners only.  We might go out there.

Dope didn't know about that. If I lived closer I'd find a way to get in there lol

da carbon fiber paganis too >>

dam papi u gotta zoom out more

i wanted to see more of the 86 and skyline :lol:

Took this from my snapchat feed lol. I got chu tomorrow though, gonna see what else pops up tomorrow. (excuse the blurriness)

If you are cited for windshield tint, can the officer not allow you to go through the tunnel because your vehicle is considered a safety hazard?

I was cited for windshield tint (not complaining about that, I know its illegal) before coming into the midtown tunnel toll booth from the Queens side. The officer said that I am not allowed to use the tunnel because its a safety hazard. The dude made me take the last exit out and I had to take the 59th st bridge back to Manhattan.

That made no sense to me as I have been cited plenty of times before for this there and never had that happen. I think the cop was busting my balls.

Anyone have any knowledge on that just for my curiosity? So from his point of view, if I am cited for a broken headlight, which is a safety issue, I cant go through the tunnel? Lol

Thanks

I don't know NY/NJ law but it sounds like he was just being an ***. If it's that much of a safety hazard then he should've impounded it (theoretically speaking). Isn't this tunnel a public roadway just the same as street?

Thanks
Is NYC tint law the same exact as NJ?
I've never heard of someone doing that. Idk the statute for windshield but window tint is a grey area.

It says that front windows cannot have any view obstruction. It's a safety issue. It says no where about %. So how is someone to tell you that YOUR view is obstructed. A guy in NJ took that to court and got his ticket thrown out

I've never heard of someone doing that. Idk the statute for windshield but window tint is a grey area.

It says that front windows cannot have any view obstruction. It's a safety issue. It says no where about %. So how is someone to tell you that YOUR view is obstructed. A guy in NJ took that to court and got his ticket thrown out

I am not arguing the tint law its Illegal to do the windshield, but to not let me use the midtown tunnel bc of it? WTF

I am not arguing the tint law its Illegal to do the windshield, but to not let me use the midtown tunnel bc of it? WTF

If your car is from 1991 and older u can have daaaaaark tints, older cars have been grand fathered because o va older model carve out in da ordinance law.

And I said I've never heard of someone doing that. But if his reason is because of safety due to view obstruction(similar to window tint statue), he can't make that determination. He can write you but to tell you to not go in a tunnel?

Last edited:
And I said I've never heard of someone doing that. But if his reason is because of safety due to view obstruction(similar to window tint statue), he can't make that determination. He can write you but to tell you to not go in a tunnel?

Yea I gotta find out the law on that. I think dude was busting my balls.

I did ask him do you have tints on your vehicle?

He said yes but not my windshield.

I reply, well if your side windows are below 70 percent then technically wouldnt that be a safety issue.

And his response was I didnt tell you what my tints were.

I said, Im gonna take a wild guess its below that, you look like a 15% kind of guy.

I got it on video. lol

Had to get the kicks in the pic :lol:

Good **** Retro, any performance stuff done besides exhaust?

Had to get the kicks in the pic :lol:

Good **** Retro, any performance stuff done besides exhaust?

yes, just to piss that one dude off that hates me so much.

I am gonna be doing an eventuri carbon intake (for looks and somewhat performance lol) and a downpipe. Not doing much else. Might add some carbon side extensions but overall i am very happy with the way it looks right now...

F the state of NJ. These fools always try to nickle and dime you

I was there about two weeks ago for work and just the other day I got a letter in the mail for toll evasion. I always have my ezpass on my windshield. So clearly their toll both malfunctioned.

And these fools hit me with a $50 fee on top of the $3.50 toll. Luckily that same day I took a bridge to get back to new york so that toll processed.

You guys think I have a chance of winning my dispute or am I SOL?

Back
Top Bottom