\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

ughhhhh... That sls exhaust note is pure sax [emoji]128553[/emoji]

All the talk of Lamborghini and Porsche, I'll have to agree with Nelson. I love lambo. They're designs are marvelous and that NA v12. But if I'm going for a real drivers car, a Porsche gt3 is the one to go for.

No shifting your own gears AND a clutch no real enthusiast car.

:smokin

But lets be serious, most of us here have never driven anything of that calibur. :lol: Nelson and Wear have, anyone else?

YEP. BETWEEN MY NEIGHBORS THERE ARE TWO LAMBOS, BENTLEY AND TWO PORSCHES. HAVE DRIVEN MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS LAMBO MULTIPLE TIMES. IT IS MAGNIFICENT.

FOR ME PERSONALLY, FOR THAT KIND OF MONEY, I'M PRETTY MUCH PICKING ANYTHING IN THAT RANGE OVER A PORSCHE.

I asked this a couple weeks ago and no one responded :lol: ...

Has anyone done one of those track days where you get to drive a Ferrari, Lambo, ect?... Groupon had a deal where you get to do 5 laps in a 360, 430, or Gallardo for $150... It's normally $800 :lol: ... I'm going to do it next time it pops up on there... I have no problem paying that to drive a car like that...
My buddy did the one at Las Vegas motor speedway last year and said it was awesome. He said the instructors let you go hard.  I believe he chose the 458 Italia.

Speaking of, i found a 458 on eBay recently with like 125k miles and said it was previously used as one of the track rental cars in Vegas. They still wanted like 130k for it IIRC. Who the f is gonna buy that? :lol:  

Edit: Fount it. Looks like they dropped the price 5k
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ferrari-458-Base-Coupe-2-Door-/121967712188?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1c65d797bc:g:mbwAAOSwnLdWs77T&item=121967712188

FOR THAT PRICE WITH THOSE MILES. THEY CAN GO ***K THEMSELVES.

Has anyone done one of those track days where you get to drive a Ferrari, Lambo, ect?... Groupon had a deal where you get to do 5 laps in a 360, 430, or Gallardo for $150... It's normally $800 :lol: ... I'm going to do it next time it pops up on there... I have no problem paying that to drive a car like that...
My buddy did the one at Las Vegas motor speedway last year and said it was awesome. He said the instructors let you go hard.  I believe he chose the 458 Italia.

Speaking of, i found a 458 on eBay recently with like 125k miles and said it was previously used as one of the track rental cars in Vegas. They still wanted like 130k for it IIRC. Who the f is gonna buy that? :lol:  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ferrari-458-Base-Coupe-2-Door-/121967712188?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1c65d797bc:g:mbwAAOSwnLdWs77T&item=121967712188

:rofl: the capital letters

1a5fb48863009fb011df885b1820b032cf2f6ae0128fcacedce8c735f8370080.jpg

Here is the SLS exhaust clip for you guys @yanky @beat @WaitWut

And that was without the valves open :lol:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

i just looked thru the instagram and that dinan m5 on the 359 wheels is sexy af and the slantnose 911 :lol:

Last edited:
Quote:
I asked this a couple weeks ago and no one responded
laugh.gif

Has anyone done one of those track days where you get to drive a Ferrari, Lambo, ect?... Groupon had a deal where you get to do 5 laps in a 360, 430, or Gallardo for $150... It's normally $800
laugh.gif
... I'm going to do it next time it pops up on there... I have no problem paying that to drive a car like that...
There's two different types.  There's a few companies that travel to different cities and close down a parking lot and then there's a few companies stationary in Vegas/LA/FL that have property on full tracks/raceways.  I've done both of them.  

The ones that travel to different cities is ok.  They usually only have 2 cars to choose from (a ferrari and a lambo).  You can really only get the car up to around 75 mph before you have to hit the turn.  The track they create in an empty parking lot is only around maybe less than 1 mile long.  I drove the Gallardo and the F430 at these events.

The ones in Vegas/LA/FL are the better ones.  I did Dream Racing which is located at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and it's a much better experience.  You actually have to do a quick class to learn how to attack the apex, etc.  The course is much longer and you can get up to 120-130 mph.  I drove the Audi R8.  They also have a much larger fleet of cars ranging from Audi r8, Nissan GTR, multiple Ferraris, Huracans, Aventador, Porsche GT3, SLS, etc.  

For $99, they also give you two laps where you sit shotgun while a professional driver goes crazy around the track, drifting around all the corners and stuff.  

Next time I'm in Vegas, I'm going to test drive the Ferrari 458.  

Last edited:

:rofl: the capital letters

Quote:

There's two different types.  There's a few companies that travel to different cities and close down a parking lot and then there's a few companies stationary in Vegas/LA/FL that have property on full tracks/raceways.  I've done both of them.  

The ones that travel to different cities is ok.  They usually only have 2 cars to choose from (a ferrari and a lambo).  You can really only get the car up to around 75 mph before you have to hit the turn.  The track they create in an empty parking lot is only around maybe less than 1 mile long.  I drove the Gallardo and the F430 at these events.

The ones in Vegas/LA/FL are the better ones.  I did Dream Racing which is located at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and it's a much better experience.  You actually have to do a quick class to learn how to attack the apex, etc.  The course is much longer and you can get up to 120-130 mph.  I drove the Audi R8.  They also have a much larger fleet of cars ranging from Audi r8, Nissan GTR, multiple Ferraris, Huracans, Aventador, Porsche GT3, SLS, etc.  

For $99, they also give you two laps where you sit shotgun while a professional driver goes crazy around the track, drifting around all the corners and stuff.  

Next time I'm in Vegas, I'm going to test drive the Ferrari 458.  

https://www.groupon.com/deals/the-motorsport-lab-39-43?bypass=true
http://www.motorsportlab.com/

It's actually a lot cheaper today :lol:... Too bad I bought wrestling tickets this morning :lol:... This one is set up at a small race track around here... It's an autocross deal... I'm definitely going to do something like this in the future... Probably my only chance to drive an exotic...

Holy arroz. Yes it has negative camber

I wanna watch The F&F now lol. Bringing me back

Last edited:
Just got back from an RWB build in progress. Nakai works lighting fast! I thought it would take him at least a week or two to get one car done but this guy is almost done with both cars in just three days!! Both of these are for the same guy. Will be going back tomorrow with my DSLR for the unveiling.

This one is the C4s I believe
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2021117/width/500/height/1000

RHD Kenmari Skyline GTR which is very cool to see as well as the AE86

One on the left is a C2s I think

Forgot to add this one

Both cars had 100-110k miles on them if anyone cares.

Last edited:
If I had that kinda money I'm getting that RUF
RGT-8 (v8 stuffed into it)

And changing the wheels

Just got back from an RWB build in progress. Nakai works lighting fast! I thought it would take him at least a week or two to get one car done but this guy is almost done with both cars in just three days!! Both of these are for the same guy. Will be going back tomorrow with my DSLR for the unveiling.

RHD Kenmari Skyline GTR which is very cool to see as well as the AE86

One on the left is a C2s I think

Forgot to add this one

Both cars had 100-110k miles on them if anyone cares.
thats sick man.  There's a private track event coming up in the next week at Thunder Hill while Nakai is in town (i think it might be sunday) for RWB owners only.  We might go out there.

Back
Top Bottom