\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

For me personally, I run the stickiest tire possible on all my performance cars. The rears will likely last me about 10,000 miles or so. But I run 17" wheels, so the tire cost is not astronomical like it would be for a larger wheel.

For me personally, I run the stickiest tire possible on all my performance cars. The rears will likely last me about 10,000 miles or so. But I run 17" wheels, so the tire cost is not astronomical like it would be for a larger wheel.

I have RE71R's on my oem wheels, really miss them now that I've switched to bigger wheels...I think I'm going to buy them again once I wear my current ones out. Even if I just daily the car, those tires are just so good :smokin

I don't miss it sounding like bb guns are being shot towards the bottom of my car though :lol:

Last edited:
You Mom's MX-5 >>> Your Charger...

Sorry... But it's true... That Miata is just pristine and amazing... That car probably appreciated in value...

i can respect that opinion, but disagree about which is better for sure.

funny thing you mention value as hard top we have for it is almost worth more than the car. no matter how nice they are they are not worth anything sadly. i find resale value to be the lowest quality my family looks for in a car since we keep them a long time. i have had the Charger since 07, i had a Dakota R/T for 13 years before i sold it a few years ago. the only car i ever bought with a short term basis in mind was my Caliber SRT4 which i just sold to get my Ram R/T which should stick around a looooong time.

as for the Charger vs. Miata i can understand if you like the Miata better. different strokes for different folks. i have become much more accepting to other peoples car tastes over the years. i don't think i have to tell you which one i would choose or thin is better, but i can also count the number of stock parts left in the drivetrain and suspension on the Charger on one hand at this point. lol. so it's kind of tailored to me and exactly how i want it.

:nthat:

I'm definitely not crapping on your Charger... It's super clean... That front lip :pimp:... I'm just a Miata Stan :lol:...

Do you and get what you like and can enjoy... I hate convertibles, but love MX-5's... So I definitely understand having specific tastes :lol:...

And yeah... I may have slightly stretched the value... I did figure the hard top in though :lol:...

Crossover pipe just in time for this weekends dyno day, installing the day before on friday. Maxed out power and every single bolt on done now.
See what she makes. Expecting 240bhp 390nm
Give it 6months I'll prob up to a bigger garret turbo and LSD haha

cars an 04 mustang with 1.5 spacer. (Not my car but I do own the same car planning on running 1 or 1.5 spacer ) is this to much tire sticking out (1.5 spacer) or is this okay what do you guys think?

Way too much tire sticking out.

1.5 what? Inches? Spacers are usually in units of mm from what I've seen. That needs a 25MM+ tuck or he needs to go widebody.

cars an 04 mustang with 1.5 spacer. (Not my car but I do own the same car planning on running 1 or 1.5 spacer ) is this to much tire sticking out (1.5 spacer) or is this okay what do you guys think?
Are we allowed to say mexiflush on here? 
laugh.gif
 The only way to make that work is a lottttt of negative camber which I'm sure is not the look you're going for.

Why such a big spacer though? You should drop down to a 20mm or so, which is honestly still pretty big. If you have to run anything over a 15-20mm you should really just buy wider wheels. 

There's a diagram or picture with that saying on there, showing the differences in flushness. I just don't want to say it :lol:

Nah let em stick out it's way it's supposed to to be :pimp:

:lol: if you're on stock wheels just do the 1. Don't do the 1.5 way too much spacer
1 inch is about 25mm

Last edited:

We had a big storm and this 240 just chillin with no hood on :x
Shouldn't do much, maybe some basic electronic stuff. I've cleaned the **** out of engine bays with just Dubya D and water. Let it dry before you roll and go.

240d and Silvias are fire tho

Last edited:
My neighbor has a miata with the wheels sticking out far like that mustang and HUGE wheel gap not gonna mention what race he is tho :lol:

Im always baffled everytime i drive by its such an eye sore :lol:

Last edited:
It's usually the Mexican people that do the wheels sticking out two inches past the fender :lol:
It's true I'm Mexican and I Always see it lol usually they do the SUVs like that around here. I know my neighbor does

Not saying they're the only ones obviously. Don't wanna start a race thing on here

Last edited:

Damn!

Thats a RB20 or RB25 in there
Speaking of RBs, before I picked up my R. Went to see the GTS, and damn can that RB20 rev. It doesn't throw you to the ground, but that torque is dank. 

Looks like an SR20 with some big *** pipes to me. 

Last edited:
My neighbor has a miata with the wheels sticking out far like that mustang and HUGE wheel gap not gonna mention what race he is tho
laugh.gif

Im always baffled everytime i drive by its such an eye sore
laugh.gif
I feel like my rear wheels are gonna stick out like that

Sittin too low in the rear

Raise it up a bit so you can see some tire from behind with a little poke out and lil camber [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Anyone here ever used Prothane suspension bushings? Ordered some sway bar bushings for my car since I've been getting some popping in the front. They came in today but it's raining so it'll have to wait

Back
Top Bottom