\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What it do Nt familia?! I know I kinda dipped on ya'll after posting pics of the chally, but I'm back now. Did a few things to it. Hope you guys like it!

Tinted it 5% all around
Added hood pins (just because i love how the OG muscle cars had em back in the day)
Also got the Show n Go license plate. Didnt wanna drill holes in my bumpers :lol:
And tire stickers

I hope youre proud @ninjahood[emoji]128522[/emoji]

Last edited:
What it do Nt familia?! I know I kinda dipped on ya'll after posting pics of the chally, but I'm back now. Did a few things to it. Hope you guys like it!

Tinted it 5% all around
Added hood pins (just because i love how the OG muscle cars had em back in the day)
Also got the Show n Go license plate. Didnt wanna drill holes in my bumpers :lol:
And tire stickers

I hope youre proud @ninjahood [emoji]128522[/emoji]
You the guy that got the kenne bell sc?

You the guy that got the kenne bell sc?

Lmao i wish i was homie [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Cant sc it right now. I just got it a few months back. And my warranty doesnt expire till 2023

So ill just have to live with the 485 horses it comes with as of right now lol

But just watch what i do to this baby once 2023 rolls around [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
A poke means your tire is too small.

Camber should be properly aligned for optimal traction, cornering, acceleration, stability, etc. according to your tire, wheel and suspension setup for your goals and/or needs.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Camber should be properly aligned for optimal traction, cornering, acceleration, stability, etc. according to your tire, wheel and suspension setup for your goals and/or needs.

But what about lookin cool n all?

Is it a manual?

This is where i know im gonna get a lot of heat :lol:
Its not a manual. Its what i like to call : "manumatic" lmaoo
But im not into manual. And plus, i live in NYC, so the area i live in, its tough to whip around a manual (but these are the things i say to keep myself away from roasts about not having a manual) [emoji]128532[/emoji] :lol:

I wouldn't own a manual in NYC either. Hell I wouldn't even own a car. My road rage would be horrid

Because we live our life a quarter mile at a time.....

right babe?

Damn!

Thats a RB20 or RB25 in there
Speaking of RBs, before I picked up my R. Went to see the GTS, and damn can that RB20 rev. It doesn't throw you to the ground, but that torque is dank. 

Looks like an SR20 with some big *** pipes to me. 

RB26>>

Yes, it's 4WD as well. Most will say it's AWD, it's not.

Hands down Prime has the sickest FRS/BRZ and '15 STi in tha nation. Someone prove me wrong.

The only time I will actually like a Rocket Bunny or Liberty Walk, RWB build is when the friggin guy makes it custom to the point that he changes the entire drivetrain. This thing must be a blast to drive.

Last edited:
:lol: if you're on stock wheels just do the 1. Don't do the 1.5 way too much spacer
1 inch is about 25mm

After market wheels 18 x 10 in the back yeah I'm a go 1inch just so it can be flush with the fender never noticed even with my wide wheels they are still tucked in an inch smh.

Also thanks King and Nelson for the honesty and opinion.

After market wheels 18 x 10 in the back yeah I'm a go 1inch just so it can be flush with the fender never noticed even with my wide wheels they are still tucked in an inch smh.

Do you have a pic? Are you lowered or nah?

:lol: if you're on stock wheels just do the 1. Don't do the 1.5 way too much spacer
1 inch is about 25mm

You should be looking more at your offset. For example, on my aftermarket wheels, its concavity doesn't allow me to run any higher than a +35 offset due to it not clearing my stock front Brembo's (Specs are 18x10+35 all around). Stock is +55, but I'm running a 10mm spacer on my limited edition stock wheels now, so my Volks are about an inch more towards the fender than stock. I would have preferred a +40, but it's whatever. I'll see how it looks once it's mounted.

Haven't driven the thing in over a week

Last edited:

Tinted it 5% all around
And tire stickers

I hope youre proud @ninjahood[emoji]128522[/emoji]

This is looking good. I like

Now that you mention it, if you really likes a certain set of wheels but their offset is too low, I can recommend you a really good place (Tri-state) that will increase it for you (even change the bolt pattern :lol: ). They also do impeccable powdercoating and repair any kind of damage back to new.

Anyone powdercoating a good set of wheels should have a talk with the shop to kind of figure the temperature they're curing the powder at. I would honestly just stay away from it if it's not absolutely necessary.

Last edited:
Took my car to the dealer for some TSB/software updates and elective warranty work. Love that the fix for squeaking front Brembo brakes at 11,000 miles is to completely replace the front brake pads.

Picture from a month ago after cleaning the vehicle in the garage.

Enjoyed my loaner as well. 2016 XF 35t R-Sport.

Back
Top Bottom