\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Parked next to a nice mustang.

Me and some of my off road buddies had a meet at the hat

Just changed the front sway bar bushings on the stang. Pretty easy job took me about 30 minutes in the Texas sun :x
They're the greasable urethane kind. Bruh the old rubber ones were so brittle they just kind of fell apart when I took them out :lol:

Just changed the front sway bar bushings on the stang. Pretty easy job took me about 30 minutes in the Texas sun :x
They're the greasable urethane kind. Bruh the old rubber ones were so brittle they just kind of fell apart when I took them out :lol:
I remember when I changed my sway bar for the first time , let's just say the sun was down by the time I was done :lol:

Glad I did it myself though.

My only problem with @Air Spider 777 's Jeep is.....

He doesn't post it as often as I would like in here! Clean as always bro :smokin

Thank God cause my mans was throwing pics of his old silver one like 4 times a week.

J/k...sorta. :lol: He knows hes my dude. :smokin

Jeep always looking right. Still dont know how he gets away with that tint in NYC though.

I remember when I changed my sway bar for the first time , let's just say the sun was down by the time I was done :lol:

Glad I did it myself though.
I need to do the rear bushings too. Might be a little harder but hey that's how you learn

Focus ST community>GT-86 community

hard truth, no hard feels

They're like the 944 dudes, hating on people who drive the slush versions, even though it's a handling car. ST fam doesn't have any to begin with, and way less posers.

Here's some pics from my local g/z meet last weekend. I'm the stock g [emoji]128554[/emoji]

I thought I saved the ones of the Datsun 240z but I'm guessing I posted them straight to ig or sc.

Last edited:
You'll have a deep hatred for the subie community.

Basically if you're not STi, you didn't make the cut. Pretty silly. They throw facts, but a lot of elitism.

Which is why IWSTi was created, and believe it or not that's the friendly forum. You should see how bad they go in on the new focus RS now, since it was being so hyped up. I knew from the get what it was bound to become. You can't just expect something new to be welcome into a class that has had decades of championships and world-breaking numbers both career-wise/professionally and just regular consumers/tuners.

Mind you the RS name itself has history, but bringing it into a highly competitive community in this nation, every weakness of the car will get analyzed and torn apart.

But when you have full-weight street cars in baby sized motors with a single, barely larger than 70MM turbo's running low 8's on the 1/4 mile, while rowing through gears. You have big shoes to fill, and that's just one class of motorsports.

I saw two STi dudes arguing in the middle of a stop sign near some car meet, a dude in a Hawkeye tried to take a **** on somebody's bugeye (Bugeyes are 1000x cooler in my book) and they were going back and forth. With my scraped up E39 540i that I got during HS, I had to deal with insults from rich scumbags rolling around in SMG E46 M3s and E55s pretending they were amazing shifters.

Elitists are everywhere 

Last edited:
TBH i out grew the street car community at like 21

Track people are honestly the best . They dont care what you drive as long as u are safe and follow the rules.

When I was on 6-speed online it was much more mellow and less of a competitive thing, and you see all kinds of cars in there. It's like the more "performance-orientated" a car gets, the more of a pissing match everything becomes.

I personally am a fan of function>form, however, I will always build any street car to have a balance of both, with function being the main goal of course. If you're sacrificing daily drivability strictly for function then nobody is going to enjoy being in that car but you, and you probably won't even enjoy it anymore.

If you're building a car strictly for competitive reasons then that's a different story.

Man I remember some civics on the street when I was 18 with no A/C(neither did mine) and with no power steering. Like really? all you got is bolt ons. What's the purpose of taking out your power steering in that case?

Man I remember some civics on the street when I was 18 with no A/C(neither did mine) and with no power steering. Like really? all you got is bolt ons. What's the purpose of taking out your power steering in that case?
faster revs to the vtecs brah

Back
Top Bottom