\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I really want to drive a C63 so I can compare the 2. Was your boys stock? You gotta really get up in the RPMs to feel the power.

Definitely got the rpm's up. Took a while to adjust to just how high you can go haha.

His car is stock. 2011 with 31k miles. He's got an extended warranty until 2018 and prepaid service plan until 100k miles. Got it for $35k. We found out the guy he bought it from still owed $34.6k on it so he basically sold it just to get out of the payments since he got a new car.

Since he's got a warranty, he doesn't know what mods he's willing to do yet. Told him he's gotta get an exhaust though besides all the cosmetic little mods he'll do eventually.

Last edited:

Son spent 20 grand on a v6 automatic Mustang 
sick.gif
did I pay too much...? 2016 starts around $24k w/o tags, fees, taxes etc.
No you did well for it being new, it's just that you could have gotten a slightly used V8 Manual instead

Video shared by Bucky Lasek. Looks like Subaru Rally Team USA loves a certain brand of suspension :nerd:

So sick bro :pimp:

When you hit the track next time, you should record it and upload it so we can see. Should be amazing to watch you drive that car, I'm sure it'll be like watching a pro since you have that godly suspension :pimp: you'll probably have everyone looking like noobs with it also :wow:
But I'm sure it would be sick regardless of the godly supension since you really seem like you know your car.

It'll actually be my first time..

Relax there :lol:

220 HP, 290 ft/lb of torque? Those are nice figures for a FiST. The Peron tune is OTS? Or custom? Depending on how much more you want to do to it, if you haven't gone custom tune, that's where I'd go next.

Thanks man
Very pleased.
Its a OTS based on u having their whole kit of hardware. Max power you can get from stock FiST turbo is 245BHP so im there.
Looking into Perons V2 Hybrid , having chats with Charlie atm now i have a good dyno place to install
I went back again today and ran 2whp more. Lol. Just one run on less forgiving settings..

Last edited:

We have one right now. It's a 2013 so the interior is much nicer than the first few years, and it's got Renntech intake, Akropovic exhaust, and Renntech Tune, so its pushing over 500hp.

It's straight line power is definitely superior to the E92 but it's nowhere near as fun to drive. 
Word, good to know, still gotta find out for myself.

So how much hate will I get in here if i dip my car? :lol:

Really want to see it in something other than black without having to spend $3k for a wrap. 

I'm thinking purple, red or some shade of gray. 

Last edited:
I wouldn't wanna be the one taking all that dip off the car after youre tired of it. Sure most of it comes off but all the little crevices get sprayed too and it might be a b to take off

No hate here, do what you want to do. Although personally, I would only dip a cheaper 8-10 grand car, and I'd wrap an expensive one.

From what Ive read so far you cant tell a good dip job from a wrap when done correctly, this Audi in our group was dipped candy blue on Saturday and it looked good. I agree on it possibly being a pain in the *** to remove though.

From what Ive read so far you cant tell a good dip job from a wrap when done correctly, this Audi in our group was dipped candy blue on Saturday and it looked good. I agree on it possibly being a pain in the *** to remove though.

Check out autoflex paint

do any of those plastic rejuvenators actually work? I tried using back to black but it only looks nice for 5 minutes :lol:

Olive green is a lowkey tough color, I saw a Wrangler on the highway this weekend in the olive color and it looked dope AF with the black rims.

So how much hate will I get in here if i dip my car? :lol:

Really want to see it in something other than black without having to spend $3k for a wrap. 

I'm thinking purple, red or some shade of gray. 

dog dont u dare dip that beauty :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone deal with cobwebs on the side mirror? Damn spider behind the mirror wont quit :lol: :smh:

Last summer I got in my car in a hurry, see something in the corner of my eye and its this huuuge spider in the middle of a huge web that spanned from the shifter to the rear view mirror!

It was insane. The spider snuck in when I went to the lakefront I'm guessing and made the huge web overnight. I almost had a heart attack, jumped out so fast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom