\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Beautiful.

I can't keep track of the color of your NSX's. Thought it was red

Sold the red one a few months ago.  Bought a 2000 Monaco Blue with Comptech Supercharger, just installed the TE37s:
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

What kind of power is that putting down, I definitely like this color more than the red one.
~350HP.  Feels on par with my previous Cayman R, in terms of feel and quickness.  So much more fun than the stock NSX, which is severely lacking in torque and HP when compared to modern sports cars of today.  Just installed Honda JDM taillights along with NSX-R front Honda emblem and NSX-R carbon fiber shift trim and shift knob. 

Red only looks good on certain cars and supercars. Way too loud of a color and can easily come off as tacky IMO. Unless you're a girl then knock yourself out with pink if you'd like.

Like a lime green lambo. It suits that car well, their body style are loud as is, and its mechanics backs it up.

Last edited:

Beautiful.

I can't keep track of the color of your NSX's. Thought it was red

Sold the red one a few months ago.  Bought a 2000 Monaco Blue with Comptech Supercharger, just installed the TE37s:

:smokin :smokin

What kind of power is that putting down, I definitely like this color more than the red one.

~350HP.  Feels on par with my previous Cayman R, in terms of feel and quickness.  So much more fun than the stock NSX, which is severely lacking in torque and HP when compared to modern sports cars of today.  Just installed Honda JDM taillights along with NSX-R front Honda emblem and NSX-R carbon fiber shift trim and shift knob. 

:smokin

I'm at 343whp/409tq but my car may weigh a bit more. I also need to wait for that power, your powerband probably surpasses mine by like 3k rpm or something so you get much more play with your power.

Red tacky :wow: that's a first.
I feel like red makes most cars look better. I even like the Corolla in red

Last edited:
I actually despise red STi's. Especially VA STi's or WRX's.

An example of a non-supercar that can get away with red are certain gen Vette's. And only if it's a Z06

The red didn't look too bad on his other NSX as it's not a car you see often and looks WAY different than ANY acura or Honda from that gen. But this blue is much more suited, black is just :smokin :smokin but I would say this shade of blue is just as :smokin as black and pretty subtle.

Last edited:

An example of a non-supercar that can get away with red are certain gen Vette's. And only if it's a Z06
Bruh I thought I was the only one. They just dont go IMO. Red is the last color I think of on a WRX. Hell I've even seen a pink one. 
laugh.gif

Though that WRX in the Sh** WRX owners say video looked ok just the was it was all done up. But still don't like the combo.

First car I think of when I think red is mustang. S/o @Sgamon  
smokin.gif
. Followed by Ferrari and Honda

Last edited:

An example of a non-supercar that can get away with red are Vette's.

The red didn't look too bad on his other NSX as it's not a car you see often and looks WAY different than ANY acura or Honda from that gen. But this blue is much more suited, black is just :smokin :smokin but I would say this shade of blue is just as :smokin as black and pretty subtle.
fixed.

I see what you all mean when you say taking car of a car that's black is a pain in the ***

Walked passed a black charger and soon as I got upclose to it I saw nothing but swirl marks.

I see what you all mean when you say taking car of a car that's black is a pain in the ***

Walked passed a black charger and soon as I got upclose to it I saw nothing but swirl marks.

Yea i had to wrap my car cus i hate to see those chips on the hood [emoji]128528[/emoji].

That guard is nice but my 2013 gt was metallic so I don't wanna get something so close
Did you sell the 2013 GT? What did you think of the car, what did you like, what annoyed you about it etc. I'm thinking of buying one, would love to know what you thought of it :smokin

I loved everything about it, till I drove the 2015 [emoji]128528[/emoji]. I know that doesn't help and I sorry. The drive on the 2015 is just superior it hugs the road which I love

Back
Top Bottom