\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Well.....:lol:. Gateway motors ports park is open tommorow .maybe I'll go down there and make a pass for ***** n giggles.

i think hes talking about the weight ratio thing

"you know about the brake joke?"

:lol:

Last edited:
What's lowkey about it?

You know about the break joke ?
Ain't nothing low key about it, and no shots fired either. Hell, I've had a couple 13 second vehicles I never ran down the track either.

But if you wanna be NT's fastest, we need slips :smokin

Last edited:
Last night with the m3 and I just got obliterated on the highway by a 335is. Good lord that thing could move. I let off at 120mph because he was so far ahead and still pulling. Still on DMV probation for one final week so I didn't even wanna risk taking another shot at it, but I'm really impressed by that 335. Felt like he would have given my car a run for its money. Obviously I have no clue what mods he had though.

Who has the fastest car on NT atm?

Guessing your STI with the holy grail bolt ons, that will beat any car, even if they have a head start. Definitely has to be the fastest with that claim

You think my STi will be the fastest car in here and hold it like that for a while?

My bolt-ons made me 100+whp on a stock turbo, that's pretty impressive. But it's still only mid 300'swhp/low400'stq. Pretty sure GT-R's at around 500.

When did I hurt my man? :lol:
I'm sorry b, be my friend, man.

Homie comes at my neck for the kill, on almost every aspect of my car :lol:

Last edited:
You'll have to be a bit more specific. You want a full sound from what? Speakers? Subs? What kind of music do you mostly listen to? If you're referring to speakers that would all have to do with your EQ settings, speaker quality and music quality to get whatever type of sound you're looking for.

To get the most thump and power out of a sub youll need it in a ported box as opposed to sealed enclosure. I currently have 2 44-inch ports for each sub on my box.
More of a full sound from the speakers. Thanks for the info again. Helps out a lot.

Get high quality 3-way component speakers for the front and high quality coaxial's in the back. Look for the Focal 165KRX3, I have the 165KRX2 and the Focal 165KRC coaxial's in the back. Then get quality Amps for them as well as a quality head unit. Have a professional tune the speakers and amp perfectly.

And listen to high quality music. My audio tuner/builder schooled me on tidal being the only company streaming a different pure form of HD music. Went to Tidal and never looked back, huge difference if you compare it to CD's and say Pandora. Try the free 1 month trial.

Last edited:
Who has the fastest car on NT atm?
Nobody. Because I've NEVER seen a 1/4 mile slip posted by ANYBODY.

What's lowkey about it?

You know about the break joke ?
Ain't nothing low key about it, and no shots fired either. Hell, I've had a couple 13 second vehicles I never ran down the track either.

But if you wanna be NT's fastest, we need slips :smokin

:nerd: :nerd:

I... I like this thinking.

You'll have to be a bit more specific. You want a full sound from what? Speakers? Subs? What kind of music do you mostly listen to? If you're referring to speakers that would all have to do with your EQ settings, speaker quality and music quality to get whatever type of sound you're looking for.

To get the most thump and power out of a sub youll need it in a ported box as opposed to sealed enclosure. I currently have 2 44-inch ports for each sub on my box.

Don't get sundowns. If you want something less mainstream and very high quality look into Image Dynamics/Powerbass and MMatts Pro audio.

These are competition speakers, subs and amps that have won multiple world championships in whatever it is they compete in. I'm clueless to what the competitions are about and have no interest in finding out, but my builder put me on and that's all he uses.

For your OFC and terminals look into SkyHigh Car Audio.
Whats the box tuned at?

Don't get sundowns. If you want something less mainstream and very high quality look into Image Dynamics/Powerbass and MMatts Pro audio.

These are competition speakers, subs and amps that have won multiple world championships in whatever it is they compete in. I'm clueless to what the competitions are about and have no interest in finding out, but my builder put me on and that's all he uses.

For your OFC and terminals look into SkyHigh Car Audio.
Whats the box tuned at?

Around 27-28 Hz

Back
Top Bottom