\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not even tryna be condescending at all.....

Might be time for upgrade Bimmer Boyz.....prob be 60kish in 2017

I mean, this is a 5-second 2JZGTE FRS.

It's probably around 2,000+whp. It also probably weighs close to nothing but the weight of the engine and drivetrain, just like that 5-second 10khp dragster.

That's what doesn't make sense to me. Why are all these high powered cars doing numbers that don't councide with their power and weight. I think I posted a 1700hp Viper running high-8's. And the ACR runs 11's or something?

Last edited:
I mean, this is a 5-second 2JZGTE FRS.

It's probably around 2,000+whp. It also probably weighs close to nothing but the weight of the engine and drivetrain, just like that 5-second 10khp dragster.

That's what doesn't make sense to me. Why are all these high powered cars doing numbers that don't councide with their power and weight. I think I posted a 1700hp Viper running high-8's. And the ACR runs 11's or something?
Ima go out n get some bbq real quick when I get back we are gonna get to the bottom of this.

Go team venture.

Funny cars should run low 4 second passes, which is what that dragster looks like it is. When dealing with these crazy high hp cars, there are diminishing returns for hp increases in regards to decreases in 1/4 mile times. After all, the cars must still accelerate from a stand still, with traction, and get down the track.

As long as you aren't going to waste your time googling just to have a discussion online.

There are factors and mechanical components that make certain cars superior to others. No matter how your slice, dice, or dissect it.

Funny cars should run low 4 second passes, which is what that dragster looks like it is. When dealing with these crazy high hp cars, there are diminishing returns for hp increases in regards to decreases in 1/4 mile times. After all, the cars must still accelerate from a stand still, with traction, and get down the track.

This is when the "which car/engine and drivetrain" has the power comes into play.

That 4G63 "AWD" Talon ran almost 2 seconds faster than the viper with 400whp less. When you're at single digit times, 2 seconds is a ridiculous amount of improvement.

I can show you an STi running that same 8.7 with less than half the HP and the same amount of weight.

I liked the red better. The first nsx I ever saw was red. Looked like a Ferrari :lol:
Some old man was driving

Back
Top Bottom