\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The dealer played him good. Gt4s are selling for close to 100k with 1k to 5k miles

I guess I misunderstood what he said, but it turns out he wrote the check for $128,414. I just remember hearing hella "4's" lol. He still believes the dealer was going to give him $150k for it tho...

yo.

When I first heard this thing I sounded like a damn chopper . It's not a grand national and dude that was driving it wasn't going in that direction with this car at all :lol: . I wonder what he had under the hood cuz this thing didn't sound normal at all.

If anyone is in the Sac area (i know i saw one dude on here that said he went to Folsom cars & coffee once), Euro Sunday is in Folsom this Sunday morning.

Should be a lot of nice cars, we're going to take the RWB and a 2011 GT3 RS if the RS gets up here by Saturday

Any NTers know how I could remove rust from my Pathfinder's iron tow hitch? :nerd:

Electrolysis? If you have the correct equipment.

Congrats Airspider! Not sure if you already answered this but you're keeping the jeep or no?

Last edited:
Was wondering if there's any household items that could provide a quick fix. Might have to look into Naval Jelly. New England winters have provided some wear and tear on the body so I've been trying to do some touch up work.

Nice man you in so cal at all? I just hit Barstow Sunday for the first time with my new suspension. Can't wait to go again.
This is all true. It's a money pit but worth it to be able to hit the desert at high speed. What are you rolling in?

Barstow, Lucerne, & El Mirage is straight therapy. If it wasn't going to be 115 this weekend, I'd be out there for sure. I am rocking a Red Tacoma with a lot of work done to it. The balance of Function & Form.​

anybody really use a luxury car as a daily driver? like 60+ miles per day?

considering finally getting a luxury car but what always stopped me is how much I drive

I had days where I would drive the Vette like that, but I didn't do that often because I found myself driving around more than working.

anybody really use a luxury car as a daily driver? like 60+ miles per day?

considering finally getting a luxury car but what always stopped me is how much I drive

Get a "beater" for on the side and or your daily commute to work. You'll have all the time in the world on the weekends to have fun and drive with the luxury.

Nahh unless my job was 10 miles or less away. I drive my beater to work. Keep the gtr in the garage till friday-sunday

True but then I have these moments where I'm like, aren't cars meant be to driven? :lol:
That's how I look at it. Unless it's something ultra rare, that will go up in value, just drive it. I always see enthusiast cars for sale with ultra low mileage and they usually aren't that much expensive then the same car with much higher mileage. All I can do is shake my head, enjoy your cars fam!

^ Yes and no. . . I don't own a luxury car per say but I own something I don't want to drive/park on a daily basis. My rig is unique and decked out for my liking and it gets attention from both sides. I've dealt with the good/bad and realized one thing. I enjoy driving my commuter car around town without having to worry about it. I blend in with the norm and I absolutely love that feeling of not being judged or marked.

So in that realm of things, I understand why some don't drive their passion on a daily basis. I have a few buddies with cars that have absolute low miles while they put around to their 9 to 5 in a standard ride.

JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST BRAND NEW CAR. HAVE ALWAYS BOUGHT USED. HAD TO GET RID OF THE MACH 1 :frown: . DONT HAVE SPACE IN MY GARAGE FOR 2 CARS, JET SKI AND MOTORCYCLE. PICS IN A BIT AFTER I GO PICK IT UP :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom