\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nice man you in so cal at all? I just hit Barstow Sunday for the first time with my new suspension. Can't wait to go again.
This is all true. It's a money pit but worth it to be able to hit the desert at high speed. What are you rolling in?

Barstow, Lucerne, & El Mirage is straight therapy. If it wasn't going to be 115 this weekend, I'd be out there for sure. I am rocking a Red Tacoma with a lot of work done to it. The balance of Function & Form.​

Nice man. 1st or 2nd gen? You on tacomaworld? We should link up man. My buddies like hitting the trails for that therapy.

A bike going triple digits flew past me on the highway and I want one so bad.

If I didn't know I'd put myself in the morgue :smh:

ITS NOT THAT BAD...PERSONALLY I WOULDNT BE DOING TRIPLES.

I JUST GOT MY MOTORCYCLE LICENSE ABOUT A MONTH AGO. ONCE YOU GET ON, ITS SUPER EASY.

IM STILL DECIDING WHAT I WANT, IM BETWEEN CBR1000rr, GSX-R1000, AND HARLEY BREAKOUT.

(REASON IM GOING FOR 1000's IS BECAUSE THEY ARE BIG ENOUGH FOR ME, IM 6'7 SO THIS PROCESS IS QUITE THE CHALLENGE)

Last edited:
OD?

^nah I prolly would be gotten a larger bottle of griots wheel cleaner or Wolfgang cause it's cheaper and just as effective as sonax though. Maybe even a gallon.

Last edited:
You guys do anything else besides cleaning your wheels with soap and water? Anything to help keep the filth off? My STI wheels get so dirty so quick and are a b*** to clean. I only drive on pavement too like damn

You guys do anything else besides cleaning your wheels with soap and water? Anything to help keep the filth off? My STI wheels get so dirty so quick and are a b*** to clean. I only drive on pavement too like damn

CQuartz or try a paint sealant although it won't last long.

Mane, I woke up this morning and went to my driveway to smoke a cigarette and someone hit my car while it was on my driveway. No note, no nothing. Crappy day.

My favorite cars from EuroSunday today. There were plenty of other nice cars just didn't take any other pictures. Seeing the new Viper ACR in person was pretty cool. 

The red on this Huracan was much lighter than it appears in this picture

That Huracan up there is sick! Outside of my job last night there were so many sick cars, including a green Huracan. I was browsing online and saw the vehicle Virgins guy post a pic of his making it across the country, outside of my job :lol:. I watch some of his videos, looks ridiculous in person

Not sure why I remember this but didn't you have your jeep logo removed? I guess cause I really liked your jeep so I remember the mods :lol:

Back
Top Bottom