\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Og coworkers caddy again this time I got better pics.

I kinda interrupted his lunch break nap but he was more than happy to get out of the car to let me take pictures of the interior. Cool cat.

Yo NT, since we are sort of in the topic of car care, can anyone recommend good products to restore EXTREMELY yellowed headlights?

I was looking at doing this method:

I'd wetsand if it's that bad. You could use toothpaste but they'll just yellow back up in a few months. Also gotta protect them again with a UV coating.

Yo NT, since we are sort of in the topic of car care, can anyone recommend good products to restore EXTREMELY yellowed headlights?

I'd wetsand if it's that bad. You could use toothpaste but they'll just yellow back up in a few months. Also gotta protect them again with a UV coating.
Yea that's the downside. Last option is to get new headlights.

Welcome sir. :smokin

Joker is looking mean. :smokin
Thanks y'all :smokin

Kinda knew you wouldn't get the 5.0 :smh:
The jeep is awesome though. I might have to get one too with the little one coming
:lol:

I was real close to getting a 5.0. 2 things stopped me. First, I have to move for school next month, and packing a bunch of stuff into a 5.0 didn't sound like a good plan. Second, I REALLY like the new bodystyle 5.0 (congrats Memph on the pickup by the way). But the new ones are just a little out of my price range. Went to a Mustang show and saw a 2014 beside a 2016, and I much preferred the 2016. So, I'll probably keep this SRT8 for a couple years, since they've held their value pretty well here, and then get a 2015 or 2016 5.0 in a couple years when they've dropped in value.

Come join Team Hemi bro, it's nice over here :lol:

Last edited:

If you have access to a polisher, you can combine that and a restoration kit from Meguiars that includes a cleaner, different grits of sand paper, and a protectant. I would recommended wet sanding by hand, and the cleaner and protectant with the polisher.

And congrats on the new pickup 250caddy

Last edited:
CAME IN FOR THIS:

LEFT WITH THIS, 2016 MUSTANG GT PREMIUM W/ PERFORMANCE PACKAGE :lol: :

THE SALESMAN I HAD BEEN DEALING WITH SAID THEY WOULD SELL THE GT350 FOR STICKER BUT WAS A DIFFERENT STORY WHEN I ARRIVED. MANAGER SAID THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL FOR STICKER AND THEY WANTED $15K ON TOP OF $56K STICKER PRICE. PASSED ON THAT :lol:

BEST PICS I COULD TAKE IN THE GARAGE SINCE ITS RAINING BUT WILL PULL THE DSLR OUT AND TAKE BETTER PICS TOMORROW.

:pimp: congrats! Did you go auto or manual? Seeing your pics reminds me I need to wash my car ASAP! I'm jealous of the Sync3...My Ford Touch is hot garbage.

CAME IN FOR THIS:

LEFT WITH THIS, 2016 MUSTANG GT PREMIUM W/ PERFORMANCE PACKAGE :lol: :

THE SALESMAN I HAD BEEN DEALING WITH SAID THEY WOULD SELL THE GT350 FOR STICKER BUT WAS A DIFFERENT STORY WHEN I ARRIVED. MANAGER SAID THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL FOR STICKER AND THEY WANTED $15K ON TOP OF $56K STICKER PRICE. PASSED ON THAT :lol:

BEST PICS I COULD TAKE IN THE GARAGE SINCE ITS RAINING BUT WILL PULL THE DSLR OUT AND TAKE BETTER PICS TOMORROW.

:pimp: congrats! Did you go auto or manual? Seeing your pics reminds me I need to wash my car ASAP! I'm jealous of the Sync3...My Ford Touch is hot garbage.

WON'T EVER BUY AN AUTO CAR :wink: NO HATE TO THOSE WITH AUTOS THOUGH. JUST NOT FOR ME.

MY FORD TOUCH CAN'T BE THAT BAD. I'M COMING FROM HAVING A CASSETTE PLAYER IN MY CAR :lol:

Last edited:
My Ford Touch is slow af...especially navigation.

Team s550 tho :pimp: (yeah I know she's dirty lol) I got the same exhaust except I went with the touring with black tips...kinda want headers, just looking for a local shop to install.

My Ford Touch is slow af...especially navigation.

Team s550 tho :pimp: (yeah I know she's dirty lol) I got the same exhaust except I went with the touring with black tips...kinda want headers, just looking for a local shop to install.

WHY DID YOU GO WITH TOURING OVER THE SPORT? I WANT HEADERS AS WELL. I WAS SORELY DISAPPOINTED WHEN I FOUND OUT YESTERDAY THAT THE DRIVER SIDE CAT IS WELDED TO THE HEADER SET UP. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I WAS USED TO. USED TO BE ABLE TO GO OFF ROAD BY CHANING THE MIDPIPE. NOW I HAVE TO SWITCH HEADERS TO GO OFF ROAD :smh:

WHY DID YOU GO WITH TOURING OVER THE SPORT? I WANT HEADERS AS WELL. I WAS SORELY DISAPPOINTED WHEN I FOUND OUT YESTERDAY THAT THE DRIVER SIDE CAT IS WELDED TO THE HEADER SET UP. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I WAS USED TO. USED TO BE ABLE TO GO OFF ROAD BY CHANING THE MIDPIPE. NOW I HAVE TO SWITCH HEADERS TO GO OFF ROAD :smh:
Sorry papi I knew they changed it for the 2015+ but I forgot to mention it. Didn't know you were gonna mod so fast :lol:

I went with the touring because I was worried about exhaust drone, and I thought the sport might be OD loud...that, and there weren't a lot of parts, reviews, or sound clips yet available when I bought mine. I figured I could always make it louder, anyway.

Sorry papi I knew they changed it for the 2015+ but I forgot to mention it. Didn't know you were gonna mod so fast :lol:

MUST OF BEEN A POWER PLAY BY THE COMPANIES MAKING HEADERS INTO THE EAR OF FORD. OFF ROAD SWITCH USED TO BE A $200 MOD. NOW IT IS A $1300+ MOD FOR PARTS AND $400+ FOR INSTALLATION :lol:

Dudes that have the GT mustang why didn't you buy the supercharger kit? Also Memphis why didn't you cop from another Ford dealer just on the principle they tried you on the gt350?

Back
Top Bottom