\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dudes that have the GT mustang why didn't you buy the supercharger kit? Also Memphis why didn't you cop from another Ford dealer just on the principle they tried you on the gt350?

WHICH SUPERCHARGER KIT?

YEA I WANTED TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE BUT THEY WERE THE ONLY DEALERSHIP THAT HAD THE EXACT TRIM ON THE 5.0 THAT I WANTED UNLESS I WANTED TO ORDER A 2017 AND WAIT LIKE 3 MONTHS....

ALSO I THINK I'M SET WITH CLEANING AND KEEPING CAR LOOKING NEW FOR A WHILE :lol:

TOOK THE FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET OFF YESTERDAY AND WAS PRETTY PISSED TO DISCOVER THEY DRILLED THE FRONT BUMPER. I THOUGHT IT WAS A NON DRILL FRONT BRACKET KIT >:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I WONDER WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH THE STOCK TRANSMISSION...IT'S ALMOST ALREADY MAXED OUT AT THE STOCK HORSEPOWER LEVELS....

Crazy how they just sell it like this, with stock tires also :lol:

Some poor guy is going to buy that and destroy a poor tree :smh:

Last edited:
I WONDER WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH THE STOCK TRANSMISSION...IT'S ALMOST ALREADY MAXED OUT AT THE STOCK HORSEPOWER LEVELS....

Crazy how they just sell it like this, with stock tires also :lol:

Some poor guy is going to buy that and destroy a poor tree :smh:

THEY LITERALLY DID NOT THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BEING UPGRADED BESIDES THAT SUPERCHARGER ADDITION :lol:

TIRES, SUSPENSION, TRANSMISSION ALL NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED AS WELL

[thread="266081"] [/thread]

Why would Ford do this? :smh:

FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN READING, FORD SQUEEZED THAT MT82 TO IT'S LIMITS AT STOCK HP/TORQUE. WHY THEY WOULDN'T LEAVE SOME BREATHING ROOM IS BEYOND ME. :lol:

I'LL PROB BE SWITCHING TO A TREMEC AT SOME POINT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

I mean it is 40k... You can upgrade everything else yourself :lol:
I'd still buy a regular GT don't need all that power

Last edited:
Congrats brah :nthat:
And congrats on the new pickup 250caddy
Congrats on the pickup 250Caddy!
Thanks guys :smokin

This. Although good luck with the black paint maintenance :smh:
:lol:

Thanks man, I was actually thinking about that today. No point getting a cut polish and detail now since summer is half way over, but I'll do it next year for sure. The paint is in decent shape, but could use a Polish.

Thanks bro! It's no Hellcat, but it'll do :lol:

I'm starting to research stuff on cherokeesrt.com, I have lots to learn. I'm finding out that I'll be in the same boat that I was in with my Lightning tire wise, since I'm running the 265 315 staggered 22" Vred combo, which is discontinued now :lol:

Congrats bro!  Great choice, will come in handy during 3rd and 4th year rotations.  NT Hemi bus lengths on STI's :nthat:
Yep that was my thinking too, I'll have to move a bit during my 4th year rotations for sure, so it'll be nice to have the space.

Those CCW Classics look incredible on that Foxbody Mustang  
pimp.gif
Front tires look like they rub like crazy though 
laugh.gif

Quick question for the wheel and tire experts in here.  The Supra that I just purchased was having rubbing at high speeds over bumps in the front.  At the time I had an Eibach pro-kit with KYB shocks.  Last week I was able to change out the suspension and had full coilovers installed with the KW variant 3 kit.  I was hoping that the coilovers might help the rubbing in the front, but the rubbing is still there (probably a tad worse since its sitting a little lower in front).  My current wheel and tire setup is CCW Classics 18x10 in front and 17x11.5 for the rear (offsets are unknown).  The current tires are 285/30/18 Bridgestone Potenza's in front and 315/35/17 Nitto NT-05's in back.  My next step to help the rubbing is going to be to change out the front tire size.  I was hoping to go to Nitto NT-05 in 265/35/18 instead of the current 285/30/18.  Do you guys think this will help?  Would I have too much tire stretch with this setup?  I've emailed CCW as well, but wanted to see if you guys might have any input.  Another option may be to roll the front fenders but I am hoping to avoid that.

Back
Top Bottom