\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

NEW ARRIVALS :smile:

Nice. Cam next?

GHOST CAM? :lol: :lol:

Og coworkers caddy again this time I got better pics.

I kinda interrupted his lunch break nap but he was more than happy to get out of the car to let me take pictures of the interior. Cool cat.

This is amazing :pimp:.
I just bought an 89 seville in excellent condition for $1000, I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.

How to take video, step one.
How is a dent the same as a swirl? I remember once I got real drunk and left my car in the parking lot. When I picked it up in the morning it had a door dent about the size of a quarter. Felt like I was gonna kill someone
laugh.gif
I don't really care for dents\dings as long as they aren't the size of a football field and creased or all around the car. A couple of dents won't bring me down, a water pump screaming kill me now will.

Most of the time the bigger ones can be suctioned out anyways.

Last edited:
That's cheap, the stainless steel one for my car costs more than that.

GEEZ!!! I CANT DO IT, NOT ON EXHAUST.

I'LL STICK TO MY FLOWMASTER OUTLAWS. THEY ARE PRETTY LOUD NOW, PREPARING TO DO A CATLESS MIDPIPE SWAP BECAUSE I NEED IT LOUDER. :lol:

IM TRYING TO WAKE THE DEAD :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Add $2k to that and you have my exhaust 
laugh.gif

Loudest on the market though when I open them valves up 
devil.gif

Wish me luck car thread im about to go pickup an 03 g35 sedan....paint has scratches all over....front bumper has a crack , headlights yellowed, driver seat ripped and driver window wont go down.....$1750 lol. 150K

Wish me luck car thread im about to go pickup an 03 g35 sedan....paint has scratches all over....front bumper has a crack , headlights yellowed, driver seat ripped and driver window wont go down.....$1750 lol. 150K

I wouldn't even bother with that tbh, imo. 150k miles is way too much, maybe if it was a Honda/Toyota i wouldn't think it was high, though. I think you need to just buy an older accord/Camry. It seems you really want better than average cars, but aren't ready financially. Just stick to what you can get, just asking for problems with that thing.

GET READY TO PEPPER THAN ANUS WITH PROBLEMS.

Where'd y'all learn to work on cars?

Been thinking about dropping a rack or 2 on a junker and just going in figuring out how to fix the problems with it. 

Back
Top Bottom