\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Where'd y'all learn to work on cars?

Been thinking about dropping a rack or 2 on a junker and just going in figuring out how to fix the problems with it. 
At home . Plan to finish school so I can learn all of it. What car you looking to pick up?
Start with the basic maintenance .

If you get into the more technical stuff I'd recommend you pick up a manual for the car or YouTube it.

Been thinking about dropping a rack or 2 on a junker and just going in figuring out how to fix the problems with it. 

if you're trying to DIY I wouldnt buy a junker, buy a clean older Honda or Toyota(easiest to work on, lots of used parts and OEM stuff isn't that expensive) that requires some maintenance and start there.

buying a problem car that someone's already been thru and messed around with isn't fun and not worth it IMO, unless you're getting paid to do it.

also tools can be expensive, craftsman is fine for the hobbyist.

Last edited:
Here's another exhaust clip.  Still a crap video. That's what i get for having friends with iPhones i guess.

it's definitely louder and more higher pitched than it appears to be in this video

Last edited:
Here's another exhaust clip.  Still a crap video. That's what i get for having friends with iPhones i guess.

it's definitely louder and more higher pitched than it appears to be in this video
Yes. :pimp:

And the shift chirp too :pimp:

Is there such thing as clear "window tint?"
Like literally, 100% clear. I want something to stop the heat, but don't wanna put black tint on

They also have air 80 by llumar.

Sidenote: is anyone here going to the Nissan/Infiniti year end meet this weekend at englishtown?

Bought this Expedition for $1800. Drivetrain was solid just needed a tune up,ac compressor and a the power window motor was out.

Basically $400 in parts and taking the time to have my co-worker help/teach me how to do this stuff.

It was 101 today and emm inside a garage I was done after 2 hours.

Hell is cooler than Texas right now.

Like literally, 100% clear. I want something to stop the heat, but don't wanna put black tint on

HEAT IS HEAT.

I HAVE 0% TINT AND ITS STILL HOT AS DEVIL BALLS IN MY RIDE EVERYDAY...THE LEATHER INTERIOR MAKES IT WORSE :x

Bought this Expedition for $1800. Drivetrain was solid just needed a tune up,ac compressor and a the power window motor was out.

Basically $400 in parts and taking the time to have my co-worker help/teach me how to do this stuff.

It was 101 today and emm inside a garage I was done after 2 hours.

Hell is cooler than Texas right now.

BRO YOU AINT LYING. I PUT MY EXHAUST ON TODAY IN MY GARAGE AND BY THE TIME I WAS DONE I WAS COMPLETELY SOAKED. SO HOT IN HOUSTON RIGHT NOW.

Anybody know what year and model this accord coupe is ?

check out ceramic tint, it's better at stopping infrared light.
Is there such thing as clear window tint?
Like literally
I checked it out the other day, but it still had a a blue hue to it. I was hoping to get something completely clear/invisible

Anybody know what year and model this accord coupe is ?

2016 accord coupe. Could be exl or lower.

you already waking da dead with da capslock b

Loll

YouTube. Learned how to do everything from there on my Camry till I sold it. Basic fluid changes like oil, brakes, transmission. Could change the brake pads, calipers and other stuff but haven't found the need to do it.

When is it time to say goodbye?

I still have my 1992 Honda Accord over 280k miles on it. It was my first car, we both done been through the struggle together. Just can't let go. I shell out money every time something happens.

Got the truck wash, waxed and shampooed and these dudes did their thing. My paint is super shiny, I love that the metallic flakes shine when the sun hits it.

yanky yanky would you recommend leasing one at its price range ? My first thought was buying a 2008ish G35 coupe

If it fits your needs yea it's a great car and is reliable. The V6 option has a bit of a kick to it which is what I have and I let it rip in sport mode every now and then. I have to say I am bored of it since I want more power and I just got it a year ago :lol:. You might run into more mechanical problem with the G depending on it's history but I personally would purchase over a lease although that's a different story.

Back
Top Bottom