\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not missing much with the wrangler or H2. H1 I want to drive really bad. The 69 camaro sounds fun, I'd like to drive that a while. Drove my uncles G63 AMG hard to imagine any SUV topping that one, I imagine the H1 is similar.

I'm picking up my friend's tomorrow to take for the weekend but it's a convertible, but he is giving me unlimited mileage so I'll be able to get a feel for it. I'll post pics for you guys once it's in my hands.

How did you like it? I've heard these aren't the most enjoyable things to drive.

Seriously considering a '12/'13 MC right now. Would be a foolish purchase by all accounts, but YOLO--right?

Last edited:
How did you like it? I've heard these aren't the most enjoyable things to drive.

Seriously considering a '12/'13 MC right now. Would be a foolish purchase by all accounts, but YOLO--right?

I own a GT, do it. Recommend the S over the MC. Great bang for buck used, comfortable daily driver and still looks great.

I own a GT, do it. Recommend the S over the MC. Great bang for buck used, comfortable daily driver and still looks great.

pics and or exhaust clips :pimp: :lol:

I'm picking up my friend's tomorrow to take for the weekend but it's a convertible, but he is giving me unlimited mileage so I'll be able to get a feel for it. I'll post pics for you guys once it's in my hands.

werent you ordering an m2 or something if im way off nvm me :lol:

Last edited:
I'm notorious for taking bad photos, here's a quick pic. I'm too lazy to upload exhaust clips but it's bone stock so I'm sure you can hear it on YouTube.

The MC shifting is supposedly brutal and the gearbox makes it cost more to maintain. Honestly the standard ZF transmission is more than enough (for me). The paddles aren't super responsive and isn't a true manual gearbox but it's still fun in Sport mode. Shifts really smooth and one of the best looking cars on the road IMO.
Check the ML forums for more opinions, most say the MC isn't worth the extra money and headache.

Side note, car is pretty heavy so despite being a 400+ HP car it doesn't really feel that fast. Definitely a step behind the more expensive exotics, though it sounds incredible.
Exhaust note is better than anything else I've heard stock minus the Huracan.

I'm notorious for taking bad photos, here's a quick pic. I'm too lazy to upload exhaust clips but it's bone stock so I'm sure you can hear it on YouTube.

The MC shifting is supposedly brutal and the gearbox makes it cost more to maintain. Honestly the standard ZF transmission is more than enough (for me). The paddles aren't super responsive and isn't a true manual gearbox but it's still fun in Sport mode. Shifts really smooth and one of the best looking cars on the road IMO.
Check the ML forums for more opinions, most say the MC isn't worth the extra money and headache.

Side note, car is pretty heavy so despite being a 400+ HP car it doesn't really feel that fast. Definitely a step behind the more expensive exotics, though it sounds incredible.
Exhaust note is better than anything else I've heard stock minus the Huracan.
Paddle shift or stick shift?

i say get the GranTurismo, i personally love coupes, esp with a v8

barrebaby barrebaby
H2/Wrangler are rides id would like to drive maybe for a week. H1 if im going there i might just say f it and get a MXT now that i would buy

Stang is still nice, better than most cars

Does anybody on here drive Jaguar?

There's a Jaguar F-Type leasing for $500 for 36 months. Good deal or nah?

I did 30k on my stang in two years. Tempted to trade my car in for a 13/14 5.0 been seeing some great deals. Found a blue one for 22k with only 25k miles.

5k miles is doable if you strictly use it on the weekend only. But imagine you reach the 5k too soon, would suck to not be able to drive it :lol:

lol at 5k miles. With all that power you'd be committing a sin not taking it out everyday :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom