\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Saw this z06 at the mall
da Aston

Anyone in here know much about HIDs? My truck has an aftermarket set on it. Some nights, both bulbs light up, but other nights, only the right side will turn on. Any ideas, maybe a bad ballast, or a loose connection?

Anyone in here know much about HIDs? My truck has an aftermarket set on it. Some nights, both bulbs light up, but other nights, only the right side will turn on. Any ideas, maybe a bad ballast, or a loose connection?

It's probably your ballast, had it happen to my old car every now and then.

Had an hid kit on my car it worked fine for like a month then one side would sometimes not turn on. Wasn't the ballast cause I switched them and same side would do the same. Got tired of messing with it so I went back to stock

I drive an infiniti already. Love it.

If only that Q60 coupe would come in a 4 door i would be sold. :smh:

Im from H town so gotta have my slab 84' continental its all original with 65,000 original miles... no swangers, but I do have my wire cragers in storeage.

2012 GLK350 AMG Sport Daily driver, first Benz always bought American. It only has 27, 000 miles so we'll see if it becomes a headache. So far been very impressed.

Last edited:
Had an hid kit on my car it worked fine for like a month then one side would sometimes not turn on. Wasn't the ballast cause I switched them and same side would do the same. Got tired of messing with it so I went back to stock
It's probably your ballast, had it happen to my old car every now and then.
Thanks, maybe I'll start by swapping the ballasts too and see what happens

I drive an infiniti already. Love it.

If only that Q60 coupe would come in a 4 door i would be sold. :smh:

There is the Q50. I believe it'll come in the V6 Twin Turbo as well. Very tempting. Has an AWD option too. Might have to look into them in the near future.

Not a bad idea, they have definitely spiked in value. 

This car has all black interior.  It has a full Akropovic exhaust with valve, headers, Renntech tune, H&R lowering springs, and Rotiform wheels. (stock wheels, headers, springs are included with the car)

Asking $195k

Goodness 195 is way out of budget, but that makes me so mad, I wish I had the cash to buy my homies at the time. Here it is if you're interested. 120k was a steal and the guy def came up.

https://europeanautosource.com/blog/mecedes-benz-sls-63-amg-on-our-dyno.html

My homie finally tinted his huracan. I'm honestly surprised it made such a difference, but if I had one I'd definitely want to be seen :tongue:

Last edited:
Man.

I was driving downtown yesterday when suddenly a swarm of hemis flew past me weaving through traffic . Got kinda scared cuz these dudes were squeezing in between cars on the freeway but at the same time I was like :x :smh: :pimp: :lol:

dat Huracan doe!

congrats on everyones new rides

loving the SRT GC 250caddy 250caddy

i like the SLS but seeing thats its a Viper its overpriced, yea i know MB added their own to it but ehh, love the gullwing doors

Back
Top Bottom