\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Tracked down the previous owner of the Hellcat we just got to get some more info about the car and he sent us a dyno video. It put down 745hp to the wheels 
sick.gif

Last edited:

Getting the stock airbox out and getting the CCV tube into the new grommet into the Bwoody were the hardest parts.

Otherwise, install took a half hour. :smile:

Love the way it sounds! The whine from the supercharger is ridiculous now. :D

Last edited:
Test drove a tunned 2011 e92 m3 for kicks and giggles today

The dinan exhaust sounded amazing 

I dont know what they did with the tune but that car is a beast

I almost wanna do a trade in

they  wouldnt let me test drive the lambo tho:smh:

I found one near me. 2011 with 30k miles. 6 speed and has all the options. He's asking $39k. I'm really contemplating ...

I found one near me. 2011 with 30k miles. 6 speed and has all the options. He's asking $39k. I'm really contemplating ...
Since it's out of warranty anyway and there is no advantage to the 11 over an older one (besides the LCI taillights that you can get for $500) i would say find a 09 with 50k or less miles for closer to 30k.  Unless its an immaculate car with all the options and the exact color combo that you want then go for it.

Last edited:

Since it's out of warranty anyway and there is no advantage to the 11 over an older one (besides the LCI taillights that you can get for $500) i would say find a 09 with 50k or less miles for closer to 30k.  Unless its an immaculate car with all the options and the exact color combo that you want then go for it.
Good advice

WAS ROLLING THROUGH THE HOUSTON GALLERIA AREA AND SAW A MUSTANG RACING TO PULL UP BESIDE ME. AS IT GOT CLOSER I COULD SEE IT WAS A GT350. WAS LIKE :pimp: :pimp: . THEN HE GOT EVEN CLOSER AND IT WAS A GT350R :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp: .

SOUNDED SO VICIOUS. THAT FLAT PLANE CRANK :pimp: .

CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE WAS ACTUALLY DRIVING IT ON THE STREET. THOUGHT THEY WOULD ALL END UP IN COLLECTOR'S GARAGES. THEY DON'T HAVE AIR CONDITIONERS IN THEM SO I KNOW HE WAS HOT AS HELL IN THIS HOUSTON HEAT :lol:

I lowered my car with just lowering springs and that turned out to be a not so good idea.

I ordered some new front struts and rear shocks to accommodate the new ride.

My camber is maybe 1-1.5 degrees negative because of the drop.

While I'm installing, is it a good idea to install caster/camber plates as well? Is it needed at all?

Or are camber bolts good enough?

FYI I also needed a panhard bar because the drop also threw off the rear a little.

I lowered my car with just lowering springs and that turned out to be a not so good idea.

I ordered some new front struts and rear shocks to accommodate the new ride.

My camber is maybe 1-1.5 degrees negative because of the drop.

While I'm installing, is it a good idea to install caster/camber plates as well? Is it needed at all?

Or are camber bolts good enough?

FYI I also needed a panhard bar because the drop also threw off the rear a little.
What car is this on? Depends how low you dropped it to know if you need the camber plates or just the bolts. With my 1.5 inch drop I just used the camber bolts and I was fine

What car is this on? Depends how low you dropped it to know if you need the camber plates or just the bolts. With my 1.5 inch drop I just used the camber bolts and I was fine

2014 Mustang. It droped the car 1.4" Front, 1.5" Rear

Some say the bolts can get you into OEM spec. Just wonder if camber platers are worth it since I'm going in there to replace the struts anyway. I don't want to drop the $ if it's unnecessary though. The plates are $280-$300

Last edited:
2014 Mustang. It droped the car 1.4" Front, 1.5" Rear

Some say the bolts can get you into OEM spec. Just wonder if camber platers are worth it since I'm going in there to replace the struts anyway. I don't want to drop the $ if it's unnecessary though. The plates are $280-$300
That's not that big of a drop. I'd say try the camber bolts first since they're pretty cheap anyway. They should get you into spec. Any pics of the car? don't think I've seen you post it here

Back
Top Bottom