\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That's not that big of a drop. I'd say try the camber bolts first since they're pretty cheap anyway. They should get you into spec. Any pics of the car? don't think I've seen you post it here

Thanks man, appreciate the help.

This is the only pic I have on my computer. If I ever get the chance, I'll get some better pics. 20" rims, lowered, I have headers, exhaust, x pipe, tune, sways, now doing shocks/struts, getting the windows tinted soon also. A little GT500 styling all around, gotta get the lower grille next. Thought about super charging...idk it's fast enough for me. Daily driver.

Last edited:
Pretty sure AC is still an option on the GT350. Not sure why you would order it without.
The R doesn't have a/c
That's why you just get the regular one if you're gonna actually drive it

CORRECT. THE REGULAR GT350 HAS AC. THE R DOESNT. THERE ARE THREE R'S FOR SALE LESS THAN 10 MIN FROM ME. NONE HAVE AC. NOT SURE IF AC CAN BE OPTIONED BUT HAVENT SEEN IT.

THE R SHOULD BE TRACK ONLY. IVE NEVER TURNED MY AC ON WHILE TRACKING MY CARS :lol:

Just ordered a plasti dip kit

Im getting tired of having a black car gonna switch it up to rally blue with blurple micro holographic flakes

This is the color

Couple of screen shots from my dash cam

RRS ATB with blacked out rims. See this vehicle all over town.

Challenger Hellcat? Had a nice rumble. Donuts were good too. 
laugh.gif

Some sort of 911 in that same lime green color. Dudes were talking shop for awhile.

Current body style Carrera S on I-95.

Took a ook at that GT350 and man it looked awesome, didn't know they had valved controlled exhaust, sounded 
pimp.gif

Went to the Self Service Car wash this morning and this beauty pulled up

GT3

Then on my way home, finally caught a first look at the new r8 in the wild

Back
Top Bottom