\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

As she sits right now. We EVO owners must stand together lol
tumblr_ltg48bHb7k1qzqfpw

Dude.... I have the same car. Mine's bone stock.....with wheel covers.
laugh.gif
 BUT in due time...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

new mustang is far from ugly, the model before was easily one of the ugliest cars in the history of mankind. thats how much i hated it. new one is very nice and awesome 5 liter engine.

i used to like the camaro when it came out but once i sat in it, its garbage. one of the worst interiors of ever seen and the windows and so small. i dont care for the engine, with the same money ill take the 5.0 all day, it looks better and performs better.

The new Mustang is ugly as hell. The whole shape is just nasty. I hate muscle cars though so I'm obviously biased.

All Muscle cars have crap interiors. Camaro, Challenger, Mustang, all of those are worse than a Corolla. Camaro is the only muscle car I'd take and I wouldn't even buy it for the price that it costs.

new mustang is far from ugly, the model before was easily one of the ugliest cars in the history of mankind. thats how much i hated it. new one is very nice and awesome 5 liter engine.

i used to like the camaro when it came out but once i sat in it, its garbage. one of the worst interiors of ever seen and the windows and so small. i dont care for the engine, with the same money ill take the 5.0 all day, it looks better and performs better.

The new Mustang is ugly as hell. The whole shape is just nasty. I hate muscle cars though so I'm obviously biased.

All Muscle cars have crap interiors. Camaro, Challenger, Mustang, all of those are worse than a Corolla. Camaro is the only muscle car I'd take and I wouldn't even buy it for the price that it costs.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

^^^ your car is really nice.

Your not driving it during the winter? i stored mine on the 1st and already miss her haha

Also where do you get your work done?
Thanks man. Definitely not driving it during the winter, but I'm in denial and don't want to store it yet.
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
I do most of the work myself.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Nice!^ Whatchu got under there though? sr? rb? ls? ka?

I'm trying to find some lazy headlights for mine
laugh.gif
not sure if serious.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

^^^ your car is really nice.

Your not driving it during the winter? i stored mine on the 1st and already miss her haha

Also where do you get your work done?
Thanks man. Definitely not driving it during the winter, but I'm in denial and don't want to store it yet.
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
I do most of the work myself.

laugh.gif
not sure if serious.

386428_10150344951047245_611407244_8764397_1872602067_n.jpg

2012 audi S4 on 20's and lowered. Better pics when office shoot is done for the wheel company. 

386428_10150344951047245_611407244_8764397_1872602067_n.jpg

2012 audi S4 on 20's and lowered. Better pics when office shoot is done for the wheel company. 

I'm running on a rebuilt KA top block with a chipped ECU (better A/F ratio) with a shimmed VLSD. Killing my gas but definitely pushing 155 hp if not more haha

If you have flip up headlights, you can manually adjust the headlights to go at a certain height via headlight motors. Or pull out your flip up button & cut the brown wire. Double tapping the button will raise the headlights in short bursts. The only problem with doing that is if your motors aren't moving in sync or faulty. I haven't had time to wire my ghetto excuse for a pivot controller. I may use that switch for a killswitch though.
Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

laugh.gif
not sure if serious.
laugh.gif
my thoughts exactly

I'm running on a rebuilt KA top block with a chipped ECU (better A/F ratio) with a shimmed VLSD. Killing my gas but definitely pushing 155 hp if not more haha

If you have flip up headlights, you can manually adjust the headlights to go at a certain height via headlight motors. Or pull out your flip up button & cut the brown wire. Double tapping the button will raise the headlights in short bursts. The only problem with doing that is if your motors aren't moving in sync or faulty. I haven't had time to wire my ghetto excuse for a pivot controller. I may use that switch for a killswitch though.
Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

laugh.gif
not sure if serious.
laugh.gif
my thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by scshift

I think you guys are forgetting what muscle cars are... Cars with bodies that look good and big engines under the hood that could go fast in a straight line. Modern day muscle cars can handle alot better than the originals but they have never ever been known for having nice interiors or being luxurious.

Originally Posted by scshift

I think you guys are forgetting what muscle cars are... Cars with bodies that look good and big engines under the hood that could go fast in a straight line. Modern day muscle cars can handle alot better than the originals but they have never ever been known for having nice interiors or being luxurious.

Back
Top Bottom