\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

thegame: Yup these Jeeps are no joke from a stop. I'm running 12.6 at 107mph so far and all I have performance wise is a intake, exhaust, and tune. My 0-60 time is 4.0. Not bad for a 5000lb truck!
happy.gif

Prime: Thanks a lot!
The crazy thing about those two trucks are, I wouldn't take one over the other 
laugh.gif

If I was given the opportunity to have either of those, it would be a tough decision. They are too clean man. Yours is nice and lowkey, and then you boy has that super mean hood giving it that monster look but its just enough without being overboard. 

Hands down, my favorite SUV out. 

thegame: Keep up the good work as well! Get a diablosport predator and hit up my tuner Johan ([email protected]) for a CMR tune. It will really wake up your Charger. Johan is a great guy to work with! Also get a new exhaust and let the 6.1 breathe better and sound mean while doing it!
happy.gif

Here's a video of my exhaust, courtesy of Atilla (owner of the black Jeep SRT) (before I got the tail lights tinted):

Prime: Thanks a lot! I myself as you said, am going for the low key look. I like when people dont know what is about to happen to them when they think that edging up at a light, is going to get them in front of me. LOL
Yeah my boy has that truck looking mean as hell. I tell you, when looking at his SRT while we are driving down the road in my mirror, I myself sometimes get scared with it looking so mean, no lie. lol

thegame: Keep up the good work as well! Get a diablosport predator and hit up my tuner Johan ([email protected]) for a CMR tune. It will really wake up your Charger. Johan is a great guy to work with! Also get a new exhaust and let the 6.1 breathe better and sound mean while doing it!
happy.gif

Here's a video of my exhaust, courtesy of Atilla (owner of the black Jeep SRT) (before I got the tail lights tinted):

Prime: Thanks a lot! I myself as you said, am going for the low key look. I like when people dont know what is about to happen to them when they think that edging up at a light, is going to get them in front of me. LOL
Yeah my boy has that truck looking mean as hell. I tell you, when looking at his SRT while we are driving down the road in my mirror, I myself sometimes get scared with it looking so mean, no lie. lol

happy.gif

Here's a video of my exhaust (before I got the tail lights tinted):

thanks..i know all about mr johan and his amazing tunes..im always on lx the z the s srt connection etc..(iceysole12345)
but i am looking to get a slp catback..that system roars!!!

edit:what exhaust you running?

happy.gif

thanks..i know all about mr johan and his amazing tunes..im always on lx the z the s srt connection etc..(iceysole12345)

Aair16- i can only speak on what i've driven (b8 s4 and rs6), but i would certainly say stick with audi. im just in love with the brand and i couldn't be happier with my s4.

Zyzz- thanks a lot! my dream car (that i can afford) is an rs4 so i got the closest rims audi still makes. if they ever announce another one, i will certainly be the first at my dealership placing my order. i'm just not anticipating another 10 weeks of waiting for a car.

Aair16- i can only speak on what i've driven (b8 s4 and rs6), but i would certainly say stick with audi. im just in love with the brand and i couldn't be happier with my s4.

Zyzz- thanks a lot! my dream car (that i can afford) is an rs4 so i got the closest rims audi still makes. if they ever announce another one, i will certainly be the first at my dealership placing my order. i'm just not anticipating another 10 weeks of waiting for a car.

Originally Posted by thegame2006

happy.gif

Glad to meet another member of those sites, I'm Crrokster777 over there.

My exhaust is a Gibson 3'' Catback with the resonator removed at the back and with Flowmaster 5 inch tips.

Originally Posted by thegame2006

happy.gif

Glad to meet another member of those sites, I'm Crrokster777 over there.

My exhaust is a Gibson 3'' Catback with the resonator removed at the back and with Flowmaster 5 inch tips.

Is a stock '03 WRX really fast?

There's some kid talking about beating 6.0 GTO's and "chirping" in second gear.
laugh.gif

I don't know where else to ask.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

laugh.gif

6.0 GTO's are quick, but they're also heavy and have bad gearing. Still, I would expect the GTO to win, if in fact the WRX really is stock. 

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

laugh.gif

6.0 GTO's are quick, but they're also heavy and have bad gearing. Still, I would expect the GTO to win, if in fact the WRX really is stock. 

Back
Top Bottom