\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

^don't even bother with an E30 M if you don't have plenty of money to throw at it. Most of them have well over 100K on the odometer and are in need of repair/upkeep, and the pristine examples are hitting for over 20G's. OEM parts on a car out of production over 20 yrs is gonna cost. I'd say you're better off copping an E36.

Coincidentally, I ran into a beautiful black one earlier today on I-95, tried to speed up to get a better look, he thought I wanted to run and dipped on me-too much traffic for me to give chase-no way in hell it wasn't a motor swap or forced induction the way he took off.
On point.
Have 3 e30 m3s one with 110K one with 79K and one with 48K. Clean examples will fetch anywhere from 20K-40K now. Maintenance amount if very high. Parts not easy to come by. But its all worth it in the end.
pimp.gif

BTW Trying to find a steal on an e30 M3? Very difficult. You and about everyone in the S14 community is continuously trying. 

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

^don't even bother with an E30 M if you don't have plenty of money to throw at it. Most of them have well over 100K on the odometer and are in need of repair/upkeep, and the pristine examples are hitting for over 20G's. OEM parts on a car out of production over 20 yrs is gonna cost. I'd say you're better off copping an E36.

Coincidentally, I ran into a beautiful black one earlier today on I-95, tried to speed up to get a better look, he thought I wanted to run and dipped on me-too much traffic for me to give chase-no way in hell it wasn't a motor swap or forced induction the way he took off.
On point.
Have 3 e30 m3s one with 110K one with 79K and one with 48K. Clean examples will fetch anywhere from 20K-40K now. Maintenance amount if very high. Parts not easy to come by. But its all worth it in the end.
pimp.gif

BTW Trying to find a steal on an e30 M3? Very difficult. You and about everyone in the S14 community is continuously trying. 

B8 S4 guys, help me out...

I'm going to get rid of the SL65 (Love everything about it but dont feel like paying the jaw dropping registration and extended warranty fees that are right around the corner)

My next direction is one of three..

B8 S4

RS6

Cayman + economy car/beater

My last car was an 03 A6 4.2 so I am well aware of the money pit and various issues that can come with the RS6 BUT if you factor in the depreciation they've taken, the ownership cost is still no higher than the S4.

Any thoughts on which direction and should go?

I'm going to get rid of the SL65 (Love everything about it but dont feel like paying the jaw dropping registration and extended warranty fees that are right around the corner)

B8 S4

RS6

My last car was an 03 A6 4.2 so I am well aware of the money pit and various issues that can come with the RS6 BUT if you factor in the depreciation they've taken, the ownership cost is still no higher than the S4.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

As she sits right now. We EVO owners must stand together lol
tumblr_ltg48bHb7k1qzqfpw
That's right!!! I see you just joined SocalEvo too.
 What size tires are you running? My tuner had some RS3's on his 10.5 but they were stretched so he went with a 285.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

As she sits right now. We EVO owners must stand together lol
tumblr_ltg48bHb7k1qzqfpw
That's right!!! I see you just joined SocalEvo too.
 What size tires are you running? My tuner had some RS3's on his 10.5 but they were stretched so he went with a 285.

Originally Posted by Aair16

B8 S4

RS6

I think you should go with the B8 S4. 
Don't the C5 RS6's need a timing belt replacement every 20,000 miles? Also, they only come in tiptronic.

Originally Posted by Aair16

B8 S4

RS6

I think you should go with the B8 S4. 
Don't the C5 RS6's need a timing belt replacement every 20,000 miles? Also, they only come in tiptronic.

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

My silver SRT and my buddy's black SRT.

i will never line up with one of these at the track with my charger srt8. these are beast at the track!

My silver SRT and my buddy's black SRT.

i will never line up with one of these at the track with my charger srt8. these are beast at the track!

thegame: Yup these Jeeps are no joke from a stop. I'm running 12.6 at 107mph so far and all I have performance wise is a intake, exhaust, and tune. My 0-60 time is 4.0. Not bad for a 5000lb truck!
happy.gif

Prime: Thanks a lot!

thegame: Yup these Jeeps are no joke from a stop. I'm running 12.6 at 107mph so far and all I have performance wise is a intake, exhaust, and tune. My 0-60 time is 4.0. Not bad for a 5000lb truck!
happy.gif

happy.gif

yea my best time is 9 at 85mph on a 1/8th track..just got a cai..but im going show more then preformance...ive seen a jeep srt8 do 7's at 95mph on a 1/8th track. (blown). keep it up!  

happy.gif

yea my best time is 9 at 85mph on a 1/8th track..just got a cai..but im going show more then preformance...ive seen a jeep srt8 do 7's at 95mph on a 1/8th track. (blown). keep it up!  

happy.gif

The crazy thing about those two trucks are, I wouldn't take one over the other 
laugh.gif

If I was given the opportunity to have either of those, it would be a tough decision. They are too clean man. Yours is nice and lowkey, and then you boy has that super mean hood giving it that monster look but its just enough without being overboard. 

Hands down, my favorite SUV out. 

Back
Top Bottom