\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not feeling the white wheels but that nsx is beautiful.
Cause you 'Murica boys don't know nuffin bout dat JDM 
tongue.gif

Just installed Honda JDM NSX rear taillights (darker than USDM Acura taillights) with center "H." Also removed Acura emblem from front hood and installed Honda NA1 NSX front emblem. Exterior Honda conversion complete.

Are you the guy with the Supra too?

you don't really see them any more but the 300zx was really popular, there was some really dope ones.

the 3000gt even less.

Despite being unreliable (so I've heard) the 3000 gt was an impressive machine .

Never heard of four wheel steering on a car till I did a good little research on it.

Has a neat engine bay too.

I pass by this house all the time, with a mint looking 3000GT sitting on jackstands. Ive been meaning to stop by an ask about it, but I just dont want a money pit...

Yup Metsn just needs needs the R34 GTR so he can complete the holy trinity of 90s JDM. 

**** maybe the holy trinity of JDM regardless of era.  Only thing worth a damn since the 90s is the GTR and thats too common and maybe the new NSX which the jury is still out on.

Last edited:
^Agreed

Got my MTM foam cannon in today after my cheap lance one crapped out on me. Can't believe I even bought the lance foam one after seeing the suds the MTM produces. It's a night and day difference.

I'm ready to go to car week on Fri! :smokin

Yup Metsn just needs needs the R34 GTR so he can complete the holy trinity of 90s JDM. 

**** maybe the holy trinity of JDM regardless of era.  Only thing worth a damn since the 90s is the GTR and thats too common and maybe the new NSX which the jury is still out on.
Oh it is, nothing compares to those, except for the STI maybe, still not on the same level as though but Im partial to them. I do like what Lexus did with the ISF and the RCF minus the front end, in terms of newer JDM stuff. 

Last edited:
spent the afternoon helping my dad change his front struts. Nissan didn't make it easy :smh:
My car was a breeze compared to this

Back
Top Bottom