\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah, I'm not going to try to repair it.. even though I do love that car 
laugh.gif

Lexus are tanks but 32k for a 62k mile car seems a bit much IMO. You can easily get a CPO 250/200t for less or lower miles.

Both great cars though

Yea def way overpriced. The new 200t seems interesting. I wonder how mod friendly the motor is.

Yea def way overpriced. The new 200t seems interesting. I wonder how mod friendly the motor is.

Turbo based engines are usually the easiest motors to get cheap, quick mods out of. Throw a tune and modify the boost pressure.

For example, the APR stage 1 tune gets 50-75 hp instantly on a new map for my GTI.

Crossing my fingers for a loan approval tomorrow morning. Credit score will not be an issue at all, overall length of credit history is all im concerned about.  If it goes through i should be sending payment on a new car tomorrow and no more M3.  If not, i have no issue with the m3 i still love it but ill be pretty damn sad after getting my hopes up at this opportunity.

Crossing my fingers for a loan approval tomorrow morning. Credit score will not be an issue at all, overall length of credit history is all im concerned about.  If it goes through i should be sending payment on a new car tomorrow and no more M3.  If not, i have no issue with the m3 i still love it but ill be pretty damn sad after getting my hopes up at this opportunity.
good luck big homie. :pimp:

You gonna get that pauwsha regardless.

On another note, if anyone would be interested in my M3 let me know.  I know there was one NTer in here in the market for an E92....

It will most likely be sold without the wheels and exhaust but can be included as well.

997 Turbo??!!
nthat.gif

Beautiful car man :pimp: I'm a sucker for white cars. Especially if it comes with a black vinyl wrapped roof or a tinted sun roof :pimp:

Thanks man... Yeah i love white cars and the panda look. I'll eventually be wrapping the roof black and throwing the shark fins on em and possibly wrapping the headlights black as well.

Good luck Nelson hope everything works out fam!

On another note, if anyone would be interested in my M3 let me know.  I know there was one NTer in here in the market for an E92....

It will most likely be sold without the wheels and exhaust but can be included as well.

I postponed my search for a bit, but PM details.

selling the m3 already? whats next?

Must have got that Porsche money early 
laugh.gif

Mine is always for sale.

Last edited:

Yeah, I'm not going to try to repair it.. even though I do love that car 
laugh.gif
OK gotcha, I misunderstood your post. What are you thinking of getting now?
I was looking at a used 2014/15 Fiesta St. I want something newer, fun to drive, and not too expensive. I'm open to other suggestions, but I've seen a lot of positive reviews for that one.

I was looking at a used 2014/15 Fiesta St. I want something newer, fun to drive, and not too expensive. I'm open to other suggestions, but I've seen a lot of positive reviews for that one.

Great choice for the price. It was Top Gears Car of the Year the year it got introduced I believe

Was walking and waited at a cross walk when a gray 997 was chillin and a white M4 coupe pulled next to it. They gunned it on green and that pawshe was GONE. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom