\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My Dad had a 1992 C2 964. Asked me if I wanted to buy it, I told him no (never been a Porsche fan) for 11k, but I told him it was worth way more and if I had bought it, I would only turn around and sell it for more $.

So, I wonder what 964's are bringing these days? He offered me his car last year. He eventually sold it for $13k to some guy.

He also turned down a 356 Sunroof coupe for $12k around 1998-2000. Dad stay's taking L's :smh:

Someone backed into my car, had to take it to the body shop :smh:

Last edited:
Stay focused on the prize and you'll get it fam.

Coulda had one of my dream cars in the driveway at this very moment but I passed up on it. Don't know if it was a smart move or a dumb one.

Thanks bro, I'm a firm believer in everything happening for a reason as cliche as it sounds, timing is everything

went to the mountains last night and on the way down we saw this mr2 there no owner or anything the whole side was banged up

excuse the snapchat caption :lol:

Last edited:
Mate picked up his A3 S line today. Must admit I am a massive fan of the looks! He couldn't keep up with me. But I'm far from stock. But the car is nice and lux in side and to drive in.

This steering wheel is a beauty.

Didn't take many pictures and I'm not gonna post all of em I took cuz my angles suck this time . Can't wait to go to another .

Mate picked up his A3 S line today. Must admit I am a massive fan of the looks! He couldn't keep up with me. But I'm far from stock. But the car is nice and lux in side and to drive in.
I was cross shopping an A3 with my GTI but ultimately really wanted the Sportback E-tron, which was out of my price range. Beautiful beautiful car. Same goes for your ST as well. #HotHatchLife

Saw an Aventador on the way home yesterday, and also snapped a pic of this beauty at the local Timmy's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom