\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

CHANGED MY OIL EARLIER TODAY FOR FULL SYNTHETIC AMSOIL AND DUMPED MY PASSENGER AND DRIVER SIDE CATCH CANS....

NEVER WOULD I FOREGO INSTALLING A CATCH CAN :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

CHANGED MY OIL EARLIER TODAY FOR FULL SYNTHETIC AMSOIL AND DUMPED MY PASSENGER AND DRIVER SIDE CATCH CANS....

NEVER WOULD I FOREGO INSTALLING A CATCH CAN :lol:

Is that a normal amount of oil for the period of time you have owned the car?

YEP. WITH THE QUALITY OF THE UPR CATCH CAN AND LEAD FOOTING, IT IS NORMAL. YOU SHOULD SEE THE OUTPUT OF SOME OF THE GUYS WHO HAVE TRACKED THEIR GT350'S ALREADY.

^thats classic haha

so its SEMA time, has anyone ever been? i want to go so bad(not open to public)

Impalas are nice, recently rented an LTZ model pretty quick, nice ride, sits up pretty tall(im use to my truck tho). also rented a Maxima SV, nice also, quicker than the Imp but sat lower(slightly smaller)

both decent cars, if i had to pick, id take the Imp. 6spd auto over CVT

^thats classic haha

so its SEMA time, has anyone ever been? i want to go so bad(not open to public)

Impalas are nice, recently rented an LTZ model pretty quick, nice ride, sits up pretty tall(im use to my truck tho). also rented a Maxima SV, nice also, quicker than the Imp but sat lower(slightly smaller)

both decent cars, if i had to pick, id take the Imp. 6spd auto over CVT

I'm going to try and get a media pass next year :nerd:

Never been to SEMA but I always wanted to go. My homie can get passes but I'll be in Vegas NEXT week. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Said homie also drives an Impala LTZ as his daily. He likes it.

Last edited:
Lot of awesome stuff at SEMA, but there's also an abundance of bolt on fender flares, vinyl wraps, and air ride. And lots of those ridiculous hideous pavement pounder trucks.

Back
Top Bottom