\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lot of awesome stuff at SEMA, but there's also an abundance of bolt on fender flares, vinyl wraps, and air ride. And lots of those ridiculous hideous pavement pounder trucks.

Guilty of liking some of those pavement pounder trucks.

Take a scroll through #sema2016 on IG. Nothing but airbagged Widebody cars
sick.gif
passsssssss

the slantnose 997 there is pretty interesting tho

rv98dq9yl7sjwnlzr3ry.jpg
I actually know the owner. Met him back in the Honda days when i had an integra he was first building his red Integra that became extremely famous (google search Phaze 2 Integra).  I even bought some parts from that car for my Integra.

I can see where the influence for that kit came from 
nerd.gif
   #Kremer

https://www.mecum.com/lots/CA0815-219898/1986-porsche-935-kremer-k2/

Last edited:
Some cars need to be lowered. Others, not so much.

I can't wait to put some springs onto my GTI. Joint is standing like a damn Tiguan

Take a scroll through #sema2016 on IG. Nothing but airbagged Widebody cars :x

passsssssss

the slantnose 997 there is pretty interesting tho

rv98dq9yl7sjwnlzr3ry.jpg

I actually know the owner. Met him back in the Honda days when i had an integra he was first building his red Integra that became extremely famous (google search Phaze 2 Integra).  I even bought some parts from that car for my Integra.

I can see where the influence for that kit came from :nerd:    #Kremer

https://www.mecum.com/lots/CA0815-219898/1986-porsche-935-kremer-k2/
Came to post that 997. Seen it last night while reading an article on Speedhunters "How I came to like 911's" :lol:. Owner has a gaudy 991 GT3, and had a sick E90 build previously, but after all the work Idk why he just didn't get the M in the first place.

Anyway, Im interested in seeing some "real" builds @ SEMA.

Came to post that 997. Seen it last night while reading an article on Speedhunters "How I came to like 911's"
laugh.gif
. Owner has a gaudy 991 GT3, and had a sick E90 build previously, but after all the work Idk why he just didn't get the M in the first place.

Hmm maybe I'm mistaken with who owns it then. I thought it was Mikeyy but maybe it's not. Cause he doesn't have a GT3 or E90.

One car I'm looking forward to seeing revealed is the Camaro that Roadster Shop built.  If y'all aren't familiar with Roadster Shop, they build some of the baddest RestoMod muscle cars on the planet. Along with Ring Brothers, I'm sure they will have a new build out there too

Last edited:
Came to post that 997. Seen it last night while reading an article on Speedhunters "How I came to like 911's" :lol: . Owner has a gaudy 991 GT3, and had a sick E90 build previously, but after all the work Idk why he just didn't get the M in the first place.

Hmm maybe I'm mistaken with who owns it then. I thought it was Mikeyy but maybe it's not. Cause he doesn't have a GT3 or E90.

One car I'm looking forward to seeing revealed is the Camaro that Roadster Shop built.  If y'all aren't familiar with Roadster Shop, they build some of the baddest RestoMod muscle cars on the planet. Along with Ring Brothers, I'm sure they will have a new build out there too
You may be right. Im not exactly sure if @lcreaminzl owns it or if they all worked on it together. You talking about Phaze2Mikey or something right?

id love to hit up SEMA at least once. i love cars so id enjoy everything there. im into all genres from racer Miatas to lifted Jeeps with light bars all over it, so i could find something to like just about on every vehicle there.

so far, im interested in this Shaker Durango 392, love that B5 Blue

That's awesome.

I'd just like to go to the goodwood festival of speed one day.

You get a car show of classic and modern race cars and see them in action on a hillclimb also.

Cadillac will be a 4.2 dohc twin turbo v8 making power in the 400-500 hp neighborhood. Yet won't be considered into the v series .

Guilty of liking the pavement pounders also.

Have had 3 vehicles with air ride before. Wish i could get another mini truck to build.

Had to swap my two tips. They were causing a wind noise and was well loud. So went with a oval. Lot quieter. Look ok?

Meh, Too late Honda.  Been trash cars for a decade now. Well i mean absolutely great reliable daily drivers but as far as cool and fun factor, there hasn't been a good one since the RSX.  

They missed the boat on the Type Rs that would have mattered over here. NSX, EK9, DC5.  Of course they made an american version of the DC2 type R which was cool but not many of them and not as good as the overseas ones of course.

I hear you Nelson. Such a shame too. Honda used to be one of my favorite brands back in the 90/early 2000. I had a integra gsr back then and it was one of my favorite cars of all time. I look at Hondas today and just shake my head. I do like the current generation accord however.

Man, Japan used to great when it came to cars. I felt like they had such great momentum back then. Took all the thunder from the Germans. Then the Germans made a huge comeback

Meh, Too late Honda.  Been trash cars for a decade now. Well i mean absolutely great reliable daily drivers but as far as cool and fun factor, there hasn't been a good one since the RSX.  

They missed the boat on the Type Rs that would have mattered over here. NSX, EK9, DC5.  Of course they made an american version of the DC2 type R which was cool but not many of them and not as good as the overseas ones of course.
Speak for yourself. My FG2 was plenty of fun.

But I do agree that the Type R is mad late to the game now. I was hoping it would be here years ago. 2012+ today Si's give zero fun factor

The Type-R ugly as sin, buts its gonna sell. It has pretty good performance numbers for a FWD. just depends on how its priced.

Back
Top Bottom