\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

D3 widebody V

Cadillac definitely step up as a brand ,and stepped away from the old man vehicle brand. Can't wait to see what they do with that escadasa (spell check) concept .

There's also news that gm is planning to make bigger engines again .

The Type-R ugly as sin, buts its gonna sell. It has pretty good performance numbers for a FWD. just depends on how its priced.

Exactly my thinking. If they can price it around 30 they have a winner imo. Anything more and the RS, R, and STI have that market

Cadillac has stepped up but they are still so far behind. That new V8 they have better make minimum 500hp. i know its suppose to be 4.0TT (im hoping its 2 of the 2.0T(275hp) put together to make 550hp.

Last complaint they need to go back to names

ATS = Seville
ATS coupe = Eldorado
CTS = DeVille
Elmiraj concept = Coupe DeVille
CT6 = Fleetwood
ultra lux sedan could be the Lasalle

im rambling but i have my own visions of what Cadillac could be.

But for now i do like this Ring Bros 48 Caddy with ATS-V underneath

In a perfect world fam. If they made the elmiraj (well a production version) that would be dope. That interior on that thing was :wow: :pimp: with the wood headliner.

Eh....I'm sure the performance is up there.

They're not ugly cars but they're not amazing looking vehicles either.

German > American when it comes to the big performance luxury cars. 

I feel like dual exhaust would be better, especially with that diffuser

I changed it
Agreed but it only had a single outlet I need to change the diffuser if I want exhaust each side so went back to twin tip

Last edited:
If you glance you can see the subaru/evo body lol. ..Give that civic the AWD option and ill cop for 35k max tho, ive been reading numbers all over online from 30-50k....50k :lol:

Back
Top Bottom