\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Those numbers are pretty insane for just 91.

Could easily hit 600-650 whp with race fuel if you wanted

nthat.gif
Not sure which I like more, the #'s or the red interior?  Well done

Cobb has and always will do tuning right :pimp: access port is awesome

APR is cool in past VW models but they completely dropped the ball on the mk7. Terrible power profile. And it's nearly 2017, no one wants to have to go to a shop just to flash and re flash. At home is the way to go.

Eurodyne and BMS JB1 killing the tuning game for VW right now

Not bad numbers at the wheels for just the base tune. Should be another 20 or so after the final tune.
Those numbers are awesome, car must be an absolute blast to drive :smokin

You ever gonna take it to the drag strip?

On a related note, anyone in here ever been to the strip? Low key always wanted to go, but I haven't had anything that was really fast, still think it would be fun to do though even in the SRT8.

Last edited:
My luck is just ridiculous. 

I go to another rim shop.  We agreed on a price $1350 out the door (Rims, Tires, Mount/Balance, and TPMS).  Dude tells the lady to draft up the agreement for the price. I sign it. 

She goes in the back to get his signature.  She comes out and said, he said it's $1450.  She was like I know, he did say $1350 but now he's saying $1450.

I was like wtf. 

He comes out..I'm like what with the extra $100.  Dude basically said "we agreed at $1450 on the price."  Basically calling me a liar.

I just walked. I was so close of straight cursing his Jamaican *** out.

SMH.

Next option is to just order the rims/tires online and pay someone to put them on.  Any recommendation of places that will do it for a reasonable price.  I"m located in Atlanta.

2004 BMW 325I.
Auto with tip tonic.
Sports edition so it sits lower. Handels better. Sports steering wheel. I like it. I rather have a 335I or a 535I but I'm happy with what I got with where I'm at in life currently.
Future mods: tint. Low pro tires. Brighter hids. 330I front bumper and lip. Would love different front seats as mine are super uncomfortable lol

2004 BMW 325I.
Auto with tip tonic.
Sports edition so it sits lower. Handels better. Sports steering wheel. I like it. I rather have a 335I or a 535I but I'm happy with what I got with where I'm at in life currently.
Future mods: tint. Low pro tires. Brighter hids. 330I front bumper and lip. Would love different front seats as mine are super uncomfortable lol
I'll be at shiekh MLK on monday with my 335i

we can have a lil NT car meet
laugh.gif

Get the base from 08 up it has a better engine ls3 (makes 430 ish hp) and the TR6060 transmission.

My girl just treated me with an AMS down pipe for my car. [emoji]128567[/emoji]

-Drew
AYEEEEE

I'm probably going to grab a downpipe in the next year or two. I'm assuming you going to throw a tune on it to get rid of the CEL? Or did you grab a catless?

Not everyone has z06 money though. If this is your first sports car I don't think a base c6 would be bad at all

Back
Top Bottom