\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

How true is this?

I walked into a rim shop inquiring prices on 19inch aftermarket rims. My new car comes with ugly 17inch stocks rims.

He going to tell me that the rims are not common in size 19's and I would need to go for 20's.

Now I have the 3.6L twin turbo and I don't want my CTS pulling those big *** wheels.

How true is this? Is he really just trying to get me to purchase something higher?

Last edited:
How true is this?

I walked into a rim trying to inquire on 19inch aftermarket rims. Being that my new car comes with ugly 17inch stocks.

He going to tell me that rims are not common in size 19's and I would need to go for 20's.

Now I have the 3.6L twin turbo and I don't want my CTS pulling those big *** wheels.

How true is this? Is he really just trying to get me to purchase something higher?

lies.

Last edited:
Lies. When I was shopping for wheels I found many 19" options. Don't put no 20s on the caddy b
That rim shop sounds like it sells 30" wheels :rofl:

Last edited:
COUPLE MORE DELIVERIES. SLOWLY AND SURELY GETTING READY FOR THE TRACK.

PERON decel map "pop and bang"
Surely does that [emoji]128585[/emoji] haha.
Its heaps fun [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]
And when I drive normal, its pretty much not any difference which is convinient

I just went ahead and scooped up a **** load from Chemical Guys.

Went and got 20% tints and my roof wrapped on the R about a week ago as well.

Happy Thanksgiving, fellas. Stay safe.

-Drew

Last edited:
I just went ahead and scooped up a **** load from Chemical Guys.

Went and got 20% tints and my roof wrapped on the R about a week ago as well.

Happy Thanksgiving, fellas. Stay safe.

-Drew

If you didn't get any microfiber towels I'd recommend these for waxing, buffing, and cleaning up the wheels. I bought a set even though I have 12 brand new ones still lying around :lol:

https://slickdeals.net/f/9424339-ch...pped-amazon?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1

Car is looking clean btw! Can never go wrong with the black roof on a white car.

Happy Thanksgiving folks!

af1 1982 af1 1982 Thank you so much, bro. Link is much appreciated as well. I'll give those a try.

Had to go DSG to with a R. :nthat:

Anyone have any links to a winter tire sale?

-Drew

Once again, German horses :pimp:

Cobb just released their GTI/R tune. But I'll prolly stick with a piggy back like the Jb1/JB4 so I can keep my warranty.

Soon enough I'll upgrade my downpipe. Then my turbo to the is38 used on the R/S3

I really do like the idea of stage tunes though. Increase power over time so you can enjoy it rather than all at once

Nelson, you messing with ethanol/race fuel?

Back
Top Bottom