\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

arent hurcans as fast as the aventador i like what lambo did with the huracan id take the RWD huracan over a lot of cars :x

hits dam near every check box

RWD
mid engine
dam near 600 HP NA
V10

Last edited:
arent hurcans as fast as the aventador i like what lambo did with the huracan id take the RWD huracan over a lot of cars :x

hits dam near every check box

RWD
mid engine
dam near 600 HP NA
V10

Yes to everything you said, but interestingly enough, the new R8 is faster than both. No RWD option, but AWD is going to be the gold standard eventually. I'm excited to see what BMW does with the next gen M5, supposedly will be 4WD and can swap to RWD on the fly.

Can someone tell me the difference between a turbo vs supercharger...I know the charger relies on the crankshaft and connected to the engine. the turbo relies on the exhaust.

Which is better and cost less? Also, in terms of maintenance, which is raised to maintain.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me the difference between a turbo vs supercharger...I know the charger relies on the crankshaft and connected to the engine. the turbo relies on the exhaust.

Which is better and cost less? Also, in terms of maintenance, which is raised to maintain.

I'm a bit rusty on forced induction so bear with me .

Supercharger brings no lag to the table off the top . Downside to it its parasitic to power and brings lots of heat to the engine turbo can too can also be have no lag (anti lag)

Turbo chargers work on exhaust heat pressure. As far as maintenance goes keep your eye on the oil and change it frequently so it won't eat the ball bearing inside of it.
For suoerchargers make sure the belts are nice and tight so belts won't rip themselves apart/off.

Both can be pricey but I would say the turbo is more expensive

Which works best? I'd say it depends on the engine it's put on.

Now also you can have the best of both worlds with s procharger. Belt driven turbo chargers .

That's all I got .

We just got two Panameras in, a 2010 S and a 2015 Turbo. Definitely test driving both. I know it'll motivate me even more to work harder in school :pimp:

I coulda swore a supercharger is more expensive than a turbo kit. But there's more reliability on the supercharger. I could be wrong though

It all depends on the brands tbh. There are more budget turbo kits then supercharges from what ive seen but any quality turbo kit is gonna cost you more than a supercharger most of the time.

Expecially once start with supporting mods

Now also you can have the best of both worlds with s procharger. Belt driven turbo chargers .

That's all I got .

Great info bro.

What's the info on this s procharger?

That's all I got .

Great info bro.

when I think of prochargers ,vortech and Paxton .im not sure if Paxton still makes em any more but they haven been making the since the late 60s is the first thing that comes to mind.

Great thing about em is they can be used with almost.......almost any engine

Carbureted/efi or fuel injected

Can also go twin procharged

Just found this 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo for sale.  So tempted to pick it up...

6-speed with Sports Chrono and 27K miles in Cobalt Blue.  He ended up throwing some HREs and HR lowering springs and upgraded the exterior to the facelift with the LED tail lights and turn signals.  Has upgraded Alcantara interior (Steering Wheel, Shift boot, etc.)

^ How much? Exterior looks great but that's a boring interior spec. Easily rectifiable though.

Last edited:
^ How much? Exterior looks great but that's a boring interior spec. Easily rectifiable though.
He's asking for $75K which to me is fairly high.  Honestly, the 997 interior is fairly boring overall.  I'm more tempted to go to the 991.  That interior is almost night and day compared to the 997.

Looking on renlist, there's been multiple people who have went from a 997 TT to a 991 Carrera S or 4S and almost all of them have been extremely satisfied with no regrets. Much better interior and the power is more usable for a majority of driving.  

What car is this for?

Cadillac CTS 3.6L

I want to invest in the car mods.  Don't know where to start or what's the best option.

Can't find any real solid information on it.

That's all I got .

Great info bro.

That's all I got .

Great info bro.

when I think of prochargers ,vortech and Paxton .im not sure if Paxton still makes em any more but they haven been making the since the late 60s is the first thing that comes to mind.

Great thing about em is they can be used with almost.......almost any engine

Carbureted/efi or fuel injected

Can also go twin procharged

Have you checked any Cadillac forums for mods?

6-speed with Sports Chrono and 27K miles in Cobalt Blue.  He ended up throwing some HREs and HR lowering springs and upgraded the exterior to the facelift with the LED tail lights and turn signals.  Has upgraded Alcantara interior (Steering Wheel, Shift boot, etc.)
I've seen this car on craigslist. Looks very nice. The blue is awesome, don't see that color too often.  Try to get it in the 60s

Sell it, get a CTS V. Problems solved thank me later.

I was at first...but I'm waiting until 2018-2020.

Panasonic Automotive Technologies is cooking some next level stuff for Cadillac as we speak. Got a plug-in with the engineering department for them. My homey is the manager of that department. He told me to wait.

I dig this one a lot. Only gripe is the black rims. Clean color though really stands out.

Back
Top Bottom