\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I never said I didn't like it. I've never sat in one much less driven one. All my car enthusiast friends IRL who have driven one say they are painfully boring and essentially a Maxima on steroids. I'm inclined to believe them because there's only so much fun you can have mashing the gas pedal.

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS.

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO IN A FAST CAR BESIDES TAKE TURNS AND STRAIGHTS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE? I MEAN IT'S KIND OF THE POINT OF BUYING A MUSCLE/SPORTS CAR.

UNLESS YOU BUYING FOR "STATUS/FLOSS" -ABILITY, THEN I GUESS NONE OF THE ABOVE REALLY MATTERS :lol:

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS.

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO IN A FAST CAR BESIDES TAKE TURNS AND STRAIGHTS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE? I MEAN IT'S KIND OF THE POINT OF BUYING A MUSCLE/SPORTS CAR.

UNLESS YOU BUYING FOR "STATUS/FLOSS" -ABILITY, THEN I GUESS NONE OF THE ABOVE REALLY MATTERS :lol:

The guys who buy GT4s aren't buying them to go fast in a straight line... there's a lot more to driving than quarter mile times.

@Nelson: You're probably right but I don't see the Turbo being a $100k car in 3 years. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
NOT SURE IF SERIOUS.

The guys who buy GT4s aren't buying them to go fast in a straight line... there's a lot more to driving than quarter mile times.

@Nelson: You're probably right but I don't see the Turbo being a $100k car in 3 years. Just my opinion.

RE-READ MY STATEMENT. I'M NOT REFERRING TO DRAG....I'M TALKING ABOUT ROAD COURSING WHICH IS WHERE TRUE RACE INSPIRED PORSCHE GUYS LIVE.....

Last edited:
GTRs are amazing.

Just the amount of computation that car does while on the fly is mind-blowing to me.

-Drew

If gm was serious

They'd put an lt4

In the silverado

Or a Silverado with an lt4 with a manual and a dually

A man can dream....

Nobody recommended the GTR?

SEE MY PREVIOUS POST. THEY ARE GOOD FOR DRAG/TRACK BUT SUCK FOR CITY DRIVING. ALSO DEPENDS IF OP WANTS NEW OR USED. THE NEW ONES ARE NOT $80K :lol:

You can get a 15-16 now with under 15k miles for mid to high 70s easy. The demand isn't there anymore.

You can comfortably daily drive a 2015/2016

Only downside is no manual option, but its a gift when you're driving in LA traffic.

Biggest con is that its a huge cawk magnet :smh:

Nobody recommended the GTR?

SEE MY PREVIOUS POST. THEY ARE GOOD FOR DRAG/TRACK BUT SUCK FOR CITY DRIVING. ALSO DEPENDS IF OP WANTS NEW OR USED. THE NEW ONES ARE NOT $80K :lol:

You can get a 15-16 now with under 15k miles for mid to high 70s easy. The demand isn't there anymore.

YES I AGREE WITH THIS BUT AS I SAID THE OP DID NOT STATE IF HE WANTED NEW OR USED CARS. A BRAND NEW GTR IS NOT $80K. YOU CAN FIND USED ONES ALL DAY LONG UNDER $80K.

You can comfortably daily drive a 2015/2016

Only downside is no manual option, but its a gift when you're driving in LA traffic.

Biggest con is that its a huge cawk magnet :smh:

TRUTH. :rofl: :rofl:

YES I AGREE WITH THIS BUT AS I SAID THE OP DID NOT STATE IF HE WANTED NEW OR USED CARS. A BRAND NEW GTR IS NOT $80K. YOU CAN FIND USED ONES ALL DAY LONG UNDER $80K.
TRUTH.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I think he did say he wouldn't mind a pre-owned.

Yeah I started looking at astons and maserati granturismos today too. Would definitely have to test drive them though and do a lot of research into reliability and whatnot.

The m6 grand coupe is the only BMW I'd consider.

Back
Top Bottom