\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Where'd all these Porsche guys come from? :lol: everyone in here gonna be driving a 911 in 2017

Going to be visiting the Porsche Experience Center in LA this week.  Can't wait, place looks amazing
Just visiting ? Or taking the classes and driving a whip ?
I think im gonna take the new GT4 out for a rip
Where'd all these Porsche guys come from?
laugh.gif
everyone in here gonna be driving a 911 in 2017
pimp.gif

bruh i was in the yeezy thread and there was like 4 members that posted their m3's and one 6 series **** was mad random i tried to direct em here :lol:

da m3 still da nter car :pimp:

Last edited:
Sooo I ordered some lug nuts for the weld wheels the el camino has. It's missing about 6 of them so I ordered them off the weld racing website. Ordered around the 18th last month and haven't even got any shipping info. I'll probably call tomorrow and try to cancel my order cause two weeks is too long for some lug nuts.

So my 22" reps on my Jeep SRT8 have gotten pretty beat up this winter :x . I can't tell whether they were painted or powder coated matte black, but the coating is chipping off on all 4 wheels in various areas :smh: . It hasn't got out of control, but they definitely don't look good right now. So now I'm debating what to do with them. Options are to either get em powder coated black, which I bet would be $$$$ since I assume whatever coating is on em would need to come off, plus the tires would have to come off and then be remounted. Or, get them painted, which would be much cheaper to do, but I'm not sure how long that would last before they'd chip again and I'd be right back where I started.

Or option 3, touch em up, sell them for cheap, and put the stock chrome 20s back on. An added bonus of going back to the stockers are I would have waaaaaay more tire choices, pretty soon I'm gonna need new tires and finding a set of matching and staggered 265/35/22 and 315/30/22 tires is near impossible if I want to keep the wide tire look, which I do.

Opinions? Anyone have any experience powder coating or getting wheels painted?

How it looks now

How it would look with stock 20s

Last edited:
I'd say those 22's look a bit to big. Almost have tht donk look to them. I'd go back to stock, better look and tire selection.

Is Subaru paint known for being awful? My girls Crosstrek has scratches all over the hood, roof and door handles. Only 2 years old too. Do manufacturer/extended warranties cover paint?

Is Subaru paint known for being awful? My girls Crosstrek has scratches all over the hood, roof and door handles. Only 2 years old too. Do manufacturer/extended warranties cover paint?

Usually only rust.

Unless she bought a paint protection package when she purchased the vehicle and even those packages have fine wording on what is and is not covered

Back
Top Bottom