\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Is Subaru paint known for being awful? My girls Crosstrek has scratches all over the hood, roof and door handles. Only 2 years old too. Do manufacturer/extended warranties cover paint?
Yes. Absolutely terrible. My car has scratches from using a very soft brush to get mud off the hood which ended up being caked into the paint after just sitting overnight. Need to hit my detailed up already

Last edited:
Is Subaru paint known for being awful? My girls Crosstrek has scratches all over the hood, roof and door handles. Only 2 years old too. Do manufacturer/extended warranties cover paint?

subarus don't have good paint. i already have 2 small rust marks on my roof and the car is only 4 yrs old. a lotta hway driving tho. maintaing a clean car in the NE is hard because of the winter, but im surprised i have those rust marks already. eventually i have to get the whole car refinished to sort out the various dings, and marks and spots. overall still clean, but not showroom clean.

Dont like any of the body styles. 

honestly, i don't blame you. MEH is the best way to describe subarus in general design wise, and tho they've gotten a bit better, they moreso compensate ****** design for high practicality especially in the north east. full time AWD...50/50 split for manual, no other car company does that for their entire portfolio.

but interior quality and industrial design? you'll find better at a mazda or toyota dealership. that CX-5 or that CX-9? :pimp: :pimp: flames. 2017 honda accord? sheeeeeiii, i see no point in copping acura.

the WRX is the only hatch with 50/50 awd split fulltime manual with a turbo sold in the US at the time (VW heads check me) plus the hatch was roomier compared to a GTI or something. it was the best bang for the buck, especially since the GTI is a bit more expensive (GTI interiors tho :x :pimp: )

Last edited:
I can also confirm Subaru paint is trash, would say it's the worst out of any car company :nerd:

I really need to buy a machine and detail polish it this spring.

Last edited:

My New Year's Day cruise

Got the el camino running last night. I'll take pics later and if I figure out how to embed a video on here I'll post one

Turrible as previously stated. Which is why I got the whole front end of my WRX clearbra'd the week I got it.

Yeah the clearcoat on my mom's 2009 forester is cracking. We live in WA State soooo.

I'm in line to have my car paid off soon. Getting the new car itch but I'm going to try out the MHD tune and see if adding ponies chills me out.

Nelson enjoy your stay, I'm out of the country otherwise I'd buy you a drink.

Believe it or not my high school prom was at the Petersen lol.

Nelson enjoy your stay, I'm out of the country otherwise I'd buy you a drink.

Believe it or not my high school prom was at the Petersen lol.

Awe man. Enjoying it for sure. I was in San Diego all week and now hitting LA before going home. Porsche Experience Center tomorrow :smokin

Went to Comedy Store tonight and saw a great lineup. Joe Rogan, Joey Diaz, Steve-O, Pete Holmes, Kevin Nealon, Aziz Ansari and a few others. Definitely wish I lived near a place like that where so many great comics hang out all the time.

Back
Top Bottom