\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Awe man. Enjoying it for sure. I was in San Diego all week and now hitting LA before going home. Porsche Experience Center tomorrow :smokin

Went to Comedy Store tonight and saw a great lineup. Joe Rogan, Joey Diaz, Steve-O, Pete Holmes, Kevin Nealon, Aziz Ansari and a few others. Definitely wish I lived near a place like that where so many great comics hang out all the time.

That's pretty awesome, just hearing that is making me homesick. The sunset strip is a great place to walk around on weekends especially at night for bar hopping, glad you got to check that out. Don't forget to visit the Rodeo Dr. race track (as we call it because of the exotics that just drive around in circles on the weekend) and also Nobu Malibu is a sight and meal that can't be missed. I recommend going for happy hour and getting the sliders.

You're lucky you were able to get a spot at the Porsche center, I have been wanting to go.

Her first real snow

You damn bully [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Lip will make her look better height wise from the front. Lowering is far down on my list. Want dat 300whp first then I'll throw money into lowering slightly

Speaking of Subies, 2018 LCI upgrades

Hope 2020 brings new engine.

meh updates. front end looks to be a step back imo. 19s in the northeast is wack to me. roads will tune ya rims up real quick. also red calipers for WRX? cmon son, outta here with that "option". i don't doubt the driving capabilities of these cars. its just that subaru lags so far behind design wise. they need to step up their effort.

ill reserve full judgment until i see in person.

I actually like the new design. In person subaru looks better than a lot of cars on the road

snow on the ground is when u can get out do some real subaruing :pimp: (i got winter performance tires).
Nice. I wanted winters but the deal I had going fell through. All seasons for now. I may sell them come summer time and buy some performance winters for the low

snow on the ground is when u can get out do some real subaruing :pimp: (i got winter performance tires).
Nice. I wanted winters but the deal I had going fell through. All seasons for now. I may sell them come summer time and buy some performance winters for the low

i got winter performance cuz i thought it would be better suited for all the highway driving i tend to do.

if i could do it all over again id just cop the winter setup easy from tire rack an call it a day. general artics and some steelies. balanced and ready to bolt on.

I got a 2016 Range Rover and it came with 19" wheels. I want 22s and love the look of these HREs.

You guys have any other suggestions?

Porsche Experience Center tomorrow :smokin

Jealous! Which "experience" did you choose? I'm torn between the GT4, 911 Turbo vs. GT3, or Master the Manual (GT4). Either way I know this is a slippery slope because the second I come home I'm going to want to trade in my car for one of the 3 above :smh:

Porsche Experience Center tomorrow :smokin

Jealous! Which "experience" did you choose? I'm torn between the GT4, 911 Turbo vs. GT3, or Master the Manual (GT4). Either way I know this is a slippery slope because the second I come home I'm going to want to trade in my car for one of the 3 above :smh:

Went with GT4 because manual and I've heard so many great things, and it was great. They let you rip on them once you get onto the track portion.

Even better though was that they recently got some GT3 RS's. While they dont let anyone drive them (I guess they're working on setting pre requisites to be able to) I was able to ride for a couple laps with pro driver Kyle Mohan, it was absolutely ******* ridiculous, the RS is just incredible. Mind blowing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom