\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Copped a 2013 Gen Coupe 2.0T :wow:
What made you choose the genesis?

Copped a 2013 Gen Coupe 2.0T :wow:
What made you choose the genesis?
After test driving a few s2000s, looking at the big picture of what I'd be using my car for (daily driving) and the financing of it, I decided to start looking at other options as I'd rather have the S2K as a weekend/second car. The Genesis was more forgiving for comfort and with an already turbod engine, I said why not. I test drive the car and fell in love. I'm already getting ready to cop an HKS bov and looking at turboback exhausts

Nah, I definitely don't try to attract any attention to myself lol I'll play around in the streets don't get me wrong but there's a time and place for everything too

Speaking of Hellcat, I'm trying to sell my wife on the idea. My son will fit in the backseat perfectly lol. Wish me luck. :lol:

Last edited:
Daily and Hellcat probably shouldn't be in the same sentence :lol:
:lol: I'm trying to make sure he's not trying to daily that thing since he's worrying about it being reliable. It's kind of a weird thing to ask. Not that reliability doesn't matter but it's something you mostly ask of a daily

:lol: I'm trying to make sure he's not trying to daily that thing since he's worrying about it being reliable. It's kind of a weird thing to ask. Not that reliability doesn't matter but it's something you mostly ask of a daily

I do plan to daily drive the hell cat

Did a walk around on my car and found a small chunk missing from my front bumper. Must have been a rock ding or something. 

5 months old smh. Oh whale, I'll be happy if that's the only damage I receive this winter. Taking it to the body shop today for a quote. Hoping they don't hit me over the head. Should only be a fill+paint job. 

IMO if you're getting a mustang you either get the V8 or you don't get it at all. None of that eco boost v6 hybrid crap is needed in a stang. 5.0 all the way

Eco boost is aiight.... no need for the V6. Eff it... I'm mad the made a Eco boost explorer and killed the v8... but the v6 Sport version is wicked still..

ima keep 100, i didn't even bother to check any of these 1817 pages but something tells me everybody is ballin & riding forgis :lol:

"in the drive way theres no rapper cars, just some **** to get back and forth" - J Cole

Man you know what a player can do with that ?!...

Is have the summer on tilt in Flatbush. Give me 4 weeks, 3 racks and 4 cases of corona and I'd be LITTY...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom