\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I dont know about a 4cyl. But if it had a 6cyl turbo pushing 400hp+ with that torque boy. Good gas mileage im with it.

Body shop quoted me at $675 for this ****....

Last edited:
Hard to see since it was raining but it's a small crater the size of my pinky. Probably from a rock or something.

5 hours of labor for the body work alone....

Hard to see since it was raining but it's a small crater the size of my pinky. Probably from a rock or something.

5 hours of labor for the body work alone....
Is that the bottom of the bumper?  If it is and assuming it's the front one, why not look for a lip that will just cover it?

Is that the bottom of the bumper?  If it is and assuming it's the front one, why not look for a lip that will just cover it?

There's already a black front lip (or maybe it's more of a guard) underneath the white bumper. That's a good idea, maybe I can find one that completely replaces the existing "lip"

I
What kind of camaro do you have? Why not just mod it? Chevy>>

I have a basic 2014 1LT camaro with basic bolt on's. It's very fast and quick, I just need more room for my daughter in the backseat. With the mods I know I'm pushing 350 hp minimum. If I add a turbo I will be over 400 hp easily.

Last edited:
How much do one of those custom chargers with the 5.9 cost ? Like a 2013. * No no. Not anytime soon. Just curious.

Last edited:
i hate crown vics lol

esp 1s where people dont remove the spotlight on the driver side

Mauraders are cool doe

i hate all cars that double as police cars, cuz ill be driving slow until i can tell if its a cop or not. wasting my time and stuff. crown vics are pretty durable those cars have been around for a while and they put down some decent power with that v8 for a non performance platform.

i wouldnt buy one tho, that is some philly ****. you either look like a cab driver, a cop, or an *******, and its a steve nash on any of that

Injen air intake already installed and HIDs, pretty sure the car has had some exhaust work done but I'm going to jack her up to see what's going on. Premium is a killer though, 2.76 per gallon :x

Injen air intake already installed and HIDs, pretty sure the car has had some exhaust work done but I'm going to jack her up to see what's going on. Premium is a killer though, 2.76 per gallon
sick.gif
I would love to pay $2.76 a gallon.  We're paying well above $3 out here.

RIP, I'm so used to paying 87 that when I went in yesterday, I said 30 bucks on pump 4. I NEVER paid more than 20 bucks at the pump :lol: I can use regular, but I feel as though I'm limiting the car of its potential. I averaged 27.3 mpg two days ago, and right now I'm at 19.4 (steady climbing). I try to stay out of boost unless necessary but it's so difficult sometimes lol

Last edited:
I'm glad my GTI gets excellent gas mileage considering it's a "performance" car. My old office used to be right down the street from a Costco. Paid like $2.30 a gallon for 93 Octane. Now I have to go to regular stations and it's about $2.90 smh

On the hway not stepping on it like a fool I can get 22 mpg

And in eco mode I got 27.9 on a trip to the border of CT. I was so shocked

And even stepping on it and driving fast on the hway I get like 18. Still not bad IMO

City mileage here in Manhattan sucks though bc of the traffic. I get like 6-8 mpg. Manhattan traffic blows lol

I get about 35 highway, 25 city. I'm happy with it, especially since my 09 civic had similar fuel economy

Back
Top Bottom