\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So luxurious in here..

This is for the streets...

Last edited:
I got the JB4 for my GTI waiting installation after I get my first oil change. Keep me updated on how you like yours homie
I love it so far in the short time time I've gotten to play with it. Bought it used locally so I'm just reading up on it more now to understand the menus and such. But definitely worth it, he couldn't stop saying "I know you're going to have fun with it like I did."

I think the best feature is being able to log and submit them to the forums for others to review and tweak

I was in a similar position a few months ago debating between a GS350 and a Mustang GT. I bought the GS350 and could not be more happy. :pimp:
Congratulations
Ya played yaself

:nerd:

:lol:
Funny, I was actually at the ford dealership one day ready to buy the GT and was showing the salesman the local truecar price on my phone which was like $6k below what that dealer was charging. The salesman acted like he didn't know what truecar was and he accused me of hacking the truecar app on my phone, that's when I just got up and left, :lol:. Very unprofessional.

Funny, I was actually at the ford dealership one day ready to buy the GT and was showing the salesman the local truecar price on my phone which was like $6k below what that dealer was charging. The salesman acted like he didn't know what truecar was and he accused me of hacking the truecar app on my phone, that's when I just got up and left, :lol:. Very unprofessional.
:rofl: ridiculous! Shoulda asked him to look it up on his own computer. When I got my car I had them reduce the price to what their website said which was about 1k less

Last edited:
I'm sure he was lying when he said he didn't know what truecar was, he's a car salesman!

Last edited:
I really am a fan of the Genesis Coupe, great car imo.

Did a good job of picking up where the 370z left off (and stopped trying)

Hopefully the next gen Z is lit since that's been my "dream car" since I was a kid

Rode in my boys Q50 today. Seats were plush and I liked how the front is cozy and hugs you nice.

Thing is damn small though. 3 in the back would be terrible for day driving.

Anyone know if a TSX is bigger in the rear seats? Looking to pick one up, or just an Accord Sport which I know is massive.

I really am a fan of the Genesis Coupe, great car imo.

Did a good job of picking up where the 370z left off (and stopped trying)

Hopefully the next gen Z is lit since that's been my "dream car" since I was a kid
I'm in love with it honestly. It's an auto (steered clear of the manual since I heard of the transmission issues that accompanied them), but it still packs a punch. Came with an injen intake so that saved me from purchasing that. Next is an HKS bov, then a catless downpipe to accompany a custom 3 inch Turbo back. The intercooler and piping are also getting upgraded this summer (hopefully) so that by next year I'll be ready for a turbo kit upgrade :pimp: I'm not trying to make crazy numbers either, a modest 350-370 whp is fine with me.

I thoroughly enjoy looking at all these nice automobiles..really do..

I want a new one..but don't want a note...like..i hate spending money haha.

But a 07' Honda Accord isn't the coolest looking car and I want my little mans car seat sitting in something nice..

just rambling a bit..

Beautiful man
pimp.gif
#GOALS

How much did it run you if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks! I paid $43.5k. Been driving an '06 Sonata for the last 9 years that I bought used for $13k in '07. Fiance was very supportive of upgrading. Figured I met as we'll do it now otherwise I'd probably wait until retirement. Really happy with the purchase so far. 

Take the jb4 off and swtich to MHD

You'll thank me later

What other mods do you have?

Im full bolt on minus intercooler running 30% e85
I was thinking about MHD and probably will eventually to be honest. The guy I bought it from was running a JB4 MHD backend flash, and suggested doing the same too.

Nothing else right now, but I'm about to order VRSF dps and maybe AFE intake or Vanguard/VRSF exhaust. Not sure though. FBO for this car is my ultimate goal.

I have no access to e85 in my area 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom